1. Default Rose Carte Finale's Explosions Doesn't Do Damage

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    As said on title, the explosions doesn't kill any mobs for me, while the starting primary attack actually does. I haven't been able to completely test if it still does damage and leaves them at 1 hp yet though. It definitely shows damage but won't kill them.

Changed the thread instead of making a new one but its still of the same skill. The situation is, while if you did the first initial skill damage to the target it will do explosion damage to the target as long as they are within the cards explosion range on the floor. The problem is that if you didn't hit them with the 1st hit the explosions will do nothing to any targets that walked over to the cards on the floor, they still remain with full hp. The explosions are the same as a summon or DoT type damage in that it acts on its own and won't trigger DR however, the explosions show you "fake" damage a lot whenever you explode a new mob or mob that actually finally walked into your explosion hit box range. The explosions itself will NEVER kill a target though and leave them with at least one hp.

Images of problem
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2012-12-25 at 04:47 PM. Reason: grammer again

2. Default Re: Rose Carte Finale's Explosions Doesn't do damage

Changed the thread some, and went more in detail about the skill.
    Last edited by ultimax21; 2012-12-25 at 04:46 PM. Reason: grammar

3. Default Re: Rose Carte Finale's Explosions Doesn't do damage

Yeah it's client side damage. Same thing happened with the cards when Phantom first came out.

4. Default Re: Rose Carte Finale's Explosions Doesn't do damage

Skill is fixed now, but I sorta missed seeing it explode like 3-4 times. Closing thread,