IGN: xKeitau
    Server: Gallicia
    Level: 141
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: KMCR
    Alliance: KMCRSoulz
    ghana

Default Character Inventory Space

Does anyone know which characters have the highest inventory space aside from Cannon Shooters and at which level they have the Highest?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Character Inventory Space

Warriors.
    And I think level 30.

3. Neutron
    ghana

Any other characters? Warriors level too slowly for my liking

4. Default Re: Character Inventory Space

Beggars cant be choosers.

5. Neutron
    ghana

Oh come on, no need to be so abrasive. I just thought that there were more characters than that

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Then just take them to level 10. They get one row to every inventory section at 10, and I think another row to Use and Etc at 30 (not sure about this). In the time it takes to get an explorer warrior from 10 to 30 you could create a dozen more level 10 warriors.

7. Neutron
    ghana

Ok thank you very much.

8. Default Re: Character Inventory Space

I don't think level 10 warriors get more inventory space than lv10 Luminous, and it's much easier to create level 12-16 luminous. Unlike explorer mages, Lumi gets an extra inventory line past the default small-size inventory box (i.e. there is a scrollbar in small inventory view).

9. Default Re: Character Inventory Space

If you're looking for a quick create-and-dump(-your-stuffs-onto) mule, Kaiser is the superior mule right now, with instant level 10, the Ardentmill portal directly to the left of plop down and 3 points into the mobility skill you've got all you need. Luminous requires a few quests to get to Ellinia, not many but more than I prefer.

However, my personal preference is DS because glide is significantly more mobile and requires no MP and it has all the other bonuses of Kaiser. You cannot make them right now though.

10. Default Re: Character Inventory Space

I haven't made a Kaiser yet so I'm not sure about that, but I really like Luminous mules because its so easy to get to level 16 (takes less than 5 minutes to kill a bunch of Bubblings, then spam NPC chat while going through dialogues), for FM mule+storage mule+fame mule all in one. The teleport is really nice for snatching FM spots too, and hits the top platform from the bottom.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I'm pretty sure every resistance class gets the same inventory space that Warriors do. In fact, I think Explorers might be the only classes that have ever had a difference in inventory space at all.