IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Maple Advisory Council

I meant to post here quite a while ago, and I haven't been able to read the full thread or site yet (currently on vacation) but I just wanted to say that I admire the dedication and intent behind this. There are some problems with it but no system is perfect and I know you're trying your best to make it fair and workable.

I'll provide actual feedback when I can but, in my opinion, this is a great way to get the good of the community involved, even if it does seem overly optimistic. Applauds so far. c:

2. Default Re: Maple Advisory Council

What I would like to see is a report getting the proper response time back. I can certainly understand a GMs limits on what they can and can't do as well as them being overworked and probably underpayed, but when it comes to reporting something like a skill not working or a player doing something illegal on the game, they should send said reporter a message stating they have taken care of the problem instead of that automated crap they send out each time. I like the game as much as the rest of the player base does, but if they can't fix small things like their own report system, then I don't see much of a future for the company as a whole. This is just my view on this after all.

3. Default Re: Maple Advisory Council

That's the intention of this 'council'. The problem is you have to read all of them no matter what. So we're trying to make reports, for example, that are purple, so it get's proper attention along with a proper follow up, knowing that purple reports have legitimate problems that need fixing.

4. Default Re: Maple Advisory Council

The site has been completely redesigned today. Progress!