1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default 10% No slip scrolls

Do they still exist? I want that property on my shoes.

2. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

Elnath monsters drop them. They seem rare but then again I never really hunt in Elnath at length.
    I would check which ones had it in the monster book but no time.

3. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

I believe they're dropped by all El Nath mobs (The ones in the snowy area). I've obtained one from Werewolves before if it helps.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

monster book says they drop from most, if not all elnath monsters, i'm only concerned about the anti-botting system, dunno if they're affected by that.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Well that's unfortunate. Most likely not going to be able to find enough to get one to land...

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They were craftable with the old Maker skill. Since we lost that and got Ardentmill professions, they drop in El Nath.

8. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

You used to be able to make this if you had Gordon's Magic Iron and the Maker skill; it's not available any more.

EDIT: Ninja'ed.

9. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

I spent like an hour and a half during 2x with a Big Spider at Leatty/Dark Leatty a few months back trying to get one and got bored and gave up.

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

They're untradeable as well. So they're only good on low level characters which arent affected by anti-botting who have tradeable shoes to use it on.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Glad I stockpiled some before Maker went away. Although that doesn't solve the tradeability issue if I want nonslip shoes for other than my main.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

the only thing i can come up with is to not equip the shoes before scrolling (good luck if they're untradeable from the get-go)

also, a quick notif, if anyone has the money and REALLY wants the spike effect, these scrolls can be protected by that CS thinguie that prevents the scroll from being used if it doesn't pass.

i still have five, and glad i passed the scrolls on my empress shoes ages ago. (thanks people who farmed poison poopa's for their cygnus skills, haha!)

13. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

No slip is actually terrible if you're an Aran or Mechanic.

And you only benefit from no slip in 1 area in the entire game so idk how beneficial it would be to actually put time and effort into getting it.

14. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

Not true. Swap between a pair of Snowshoes and a pair of regular shoes in a town other than El Nath. You will notice a slight difference.

15. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

I've seen them drop somewhat recently, so I assume that they're still in the game and that they aren't affected by the drop rate penalty. That, or it dropped off of the yeti boss on the way to LHC. Either way I'm pretty sure you can get them still.

16. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

I know there is a traction difference. It completely ruins the mobility of Aran and Mechanic. However, for everyone else, it's negligible. I'm not sure how any other class could benefit from a little more traction.

17. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

I find it insanely helpful jumping around between small platforms.

18. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

I call personal bias. The way the physics work in this game, you don't have the momentum to actually slip around from simply jumping and landing. The only way you can honestly notice the traction is if you used a dash or Flash jump, and even then, if you were moving back or standing still, all your momentum is canceled as soon as you land with your direction opposite of the momentum slip or no slip, and if you were moving forward, your momentum and traction is irrelevant because you're either walking forward or you're jumping as soon as you land.

19. Default Re: 10% No slip scrolls

Either way, I'd still prefer having it over not having it.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I'll give it a shot during 8x. We'll see what happens. Unless the drop restriction would make it useless...

1) Good thing i'm not either of those things.
    2) No.

I'm sorry, are you the one who started this thread and asked this question? I don't need you telling me no slip isn't worth it when you have no clue as to it's worth in the first place.

Christ you don't stop do you.