Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

ALL my accounts are glitched, even the ones that didn't made the glitch before .-.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

I think Nexon hotfixed the Star Generator option. My Kaiser can't even get it anymore even after getting unglitched from turning in 100 stardust.

3. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Confirming that Nexon broke the Star Generator handout for even new accounts.

4. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

I don't see when they could've done a hotfix for the generator, though. I was still able to get the generator on characters that I hadn't gotten them on before after the maintenance on the 26th. I didn't start having the issue until Saturday or Sunday.

5. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Someone in bera with reverse equips for pirate??

6. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

I'm not sure what's so confusing about this?

Pirate reverse equips have always existed.

7. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

I mean for sell... but nvm found them dropped in henesys lol

8. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Either I have incredibly bad luck or they removed sunrise dews and reindeer milks as rewards. I've done this twice today on my angelic buster and didn't get a single one. Can anyone else confirm this?

9. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Pretty much confirmed. Done 6 runs on 3 characters, no Dews or Milks on any characters.

10. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Why would they remove those, but keep the elixirs and power elixirs in? Why is Nexon so ass-backwards sometimes?

11. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Because you got a ton of them and made money really easily by NPCing them. I made 120m in a few days just from NPCing them before they applied a hot fix. You don't make as much money by NPCing the elixirs.

12. Default Re: Treasure Island? YES PLEASE

Unless if TONS of people were abusing this, I honestly don't see that as a huge problem. 120m in a few days is nothing if you actually know what you're doing.... But I suppose the actual raw meso generation is more problematic than mesos simply exchanging hands...