Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default GMS Class certification quest

So the Kaiser update had all sorts of goodies, but they also had this Class Certification quest.

Unfortunately, even though you get a teleport to the map, nothing happens.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or is this just not working today?

2. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I just got a pop up for that and upon clicking it, nothing happened.

3. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I got the popup and teleport to the map.

A bunch of people were there, and there were sprites of NPC's, but no portals, or actual NPC's to click.

Ended up leaving

4. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

You go there, and a monster spawns as soon as the first person goes in. It also dies almost immediately. So if you don't click in the moment you get the notice, there is a good chance you will miss the monster dying.

Admittedly, there could still be some rooms that aren't working, but I've seen people coming in after the monster has already died the two times I've have already gone in, and then unable to get the quest ticked off.

5. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Wow...

I really hope this is not working as intended...

6. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Do you at least get the check for killing it regardless of if you even hit it or not?

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I could only kill the DB instructor from there...
    They stopped spawning

8. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I got Mercedes once, yeah.
    I got in once way late, saw her dying message. I once got into mech, too.
    I guess you have to be REAL fast.

9. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Yeah, I couldn't hit the evan monster one of the times I went in, but you still get the credit for killing it as long as you are in the room when it dies.

10. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

When do the notifs pop up? I AFK a lot normally, and I hadn't taken notice...

11. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Must be as intended, there is no like waiting room or anything with a timer before the fight starts.

I've been 4 times so far and only seen a boss 2/4, I must have been too slow.

12. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

The patch notes say 8am-12am and server is PST so, if it is every 30 minutes, there should be one in ten minutes, then 30 mins from that should be the last one today.

Also thanks for the confirmation about the kill quest. Happy to hear it isn't a total KS fest. Still sucks it starts so soon after the notice is sent.

13. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I'm getting them at x:10 and x:40

14. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Nah, now I'm pretty sure they aren't spawning sometimes. I just got in first, and there was an empty room .

15. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I got in this time and got slaughtered (as did many others). 1 Hit KO. No idea what level the boss was that time. I'll have to watch out for that in the future. I guess if high levelled people get in then stay away from the boss.

Well i did click really fast to get in and there was no one in the room and no boss so it could be messing up, wouldn’t be surprised.

I don’t know about anyone else but the names and pictures don’t match up on my board.

16. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I saw a lot of people dying all of a sudden at Phantom boss. Thought it was DR, and I stopped attacking, but no it wasn't DR so idk wad happened.

Hadriel

17. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

I've gone in twice so far, and the second time I was the only person in the room.. But neither time did something spawn.
    Kind of aggravating..

18. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: godrocker
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 181
    Job: Where's My Ship
    Guild: Osmoga
    Alliance: Fjords
    Farm: Elosia

Gotta say, the event is pretty nice when you're able to kill the boss. It lets you see some of the moves that class has, giving it a little bit of variety.

19. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

This event is stupid, a hundred people get send into 1 room to fight 1 'person' and that person dies in 1 second. It should have been a 1 on 1 fight between you and whichever boss is next in your list.