Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Got an empty room - no boss, no other players, no timer - twice in a row. What's up with this event? Out of about 8 times going in, I've got a boss crossed off once.

Also, d/c'd both times I got the empty room. There goes the 1.5x coupons.

2. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Since posting, I"ve gone into 3 fights and only gotten 1 boss checked off. Some guy pretty much solo'd it as soon as I loaded the map.

The other two times no bosses, no one else and always dc whenever I left the room =s

3. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

By checked off do you mean the boss went from grayed out to colored? Every time I've clicked on the notice thing a new boss goes from grayed out to colored and I don't even have to go inside the room.

4. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Checked off has a stamp over the icon and it's colored. The other two times I went into the room and just got the icon colored.

This is going to be a major hassle to get Gold Certificate ._.

5. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Ahh, just killed phantom and got the star. Yeah, getting the gold certificate is going to be a major hassle, and to think I wanted to get it on 2-3 characters.

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Every time my paladin goes in, the boss is there and no people come in with me.
    I get 1 on 1 every time.

7. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I envy you.

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I envy myself as well.

9. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Yeah I've gotten in by myself at least 4 times. Never a boss. Once I even had some text on my screen from the boss that was supposed to be there but nothing ever spawned.

10. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

Just gonna leave this here...

11. Default Re: GMS Class certification quest

I got into a fight with a kaiser.... it was only me and one other kaiser in the room... the other kaiser got killed in one hit, and no one else ever entered the room I also got mech twice, one of which the boss didn't even spawn.... The last one I attempted gave me "luminous" while showing a picture of evan... it brought me to a room where Afrien was laying down in the background, I was the only one there, and the boss never spawned. This thing is glitchy as hell.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I only went once. It told me we're going to fight Angelic Burster (what?) but I got a Kaiser instead.
    Definitely glitchy.