1. Default Kaiser special MMB not working

The special MMB you buy from the tempest shop does not work for Kaiser. It is exactly the same glitch Luminous suffered from, where the book simply does nothing when you make your choice of book on the list.

Why was this not foreseen based on Luminous? Why is this a problem again? For crying out loud Nexon.

2. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

And the same won't work for Angelic Buster... Watch xD

3. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

Or Jett. I don't think it even crosses their mind to set up that script to work for new classes when adding them. Which is ironic seeing as how they typically have events giving those books out running at the exact same time as a class comes out. Oh Nexon.

4. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

It's allright. Use those coins for the Helsium cape and belt! Only 233 coins each!

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

Okay, I'll just be sitting here until Nexon saves me from the free market.

6. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

After realizing the regular kaiser MMBs give nova warrior 20 and 30 (which isn't chooseable from the special MMB) I just bought those instead.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

I'm debating about getting reg because of this or more special mastery books since it seems that there's no limit.

8. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

Here's hoping it gets fixed soon. I bought one before I realized that they were bugged and then bought two more on good faith that Nexon would fix it in a timely manner.

9. Default Re: Kaiser special MMB not working

I wouldn't buy the regular simply because I've had some damn rotten luck with mastery books as of late.

4 Ancient Warding 30s and 2 Battle Rage 20s. Good bye, 50 mil.