Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Treasure Island? o.o

So, I logged on and I had 100 of these piles of sand and I got 2 shinning stars and I could go to this place and get treasure chest for a kin and reverse items are dropping from them, I got 3 in one go...what else can you get, any idea?

2. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Necro weapons and equips.
    Elite Heliseum belts.
    Reverse weapons and equips.
    Mystery Mastery Book
    Intermediate Awakening Stamp
    Equip Enhancement Scroll
    Clean Slate Scroll 1%
    Basic Awakening Stamp
    Advanced Potential Scroll
    Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll
    Potential Scroll
    Random consumables.

3. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Dang, reverse weapons and their recipes are going to be worth even less now o_O

I suppose it would be too much to expect that any of the useables (except MMB perhaps) are tradeable.

4. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Yeah I went on one run before I went to work this morning and my Lumi ended up finding like 8 reverse items (4 weapons, 4 armours) and I didn't specifically look but IIRC the power elixers and sunset/sunrise potions and the rest were all tradeable.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

The potions are tradeable, surprisingly. So maybe some of the scrolls are, too.

6. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Great source of power elixirs, I got 175 power elixirs in two runs and that wasn't even trying to pick up everything just get to the maximum amount of boxes I could. Also got over 8 equips, that happened to all be useful to characters I have.

7. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Lucky. I think out of the 8 equips I got in that run, one was even remotely useful for any of my characters lol. Got mostly warrior or bowman equips and most of my higher level classes are mages and thieves. Hope to find a shinning rod when I get home though.

Semi on topic dumb question: Does any one know if those 6 boxes you can gift to other people for stars, I'm sure you can't just gift the same character six times, correct?

8. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

GREAT

What boxes? Someone gave me a star and I was wholly and awkwardly unable to reciprocate.

9. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Talk to.. Gaga? or whatever his name is and select the option to talk to him rather than one of his quests. The third option I believe should say something about receiving a box. If you double click it and enter a players name that is on your map, they get a star.

10. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

This wasn't the case for me. Gaga says something along the lines of "This character hasn't completed the quest twice yet and can't receive the star" Does that mean that we have to complete the quest at least 2 times per character and just use the same character?

11. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Really? Strange. I got it on my Lumi and I only did the stardust quest once. Not home at the moment so can't really test it.

12. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

That message is talking about the player you tried to give it to, not you yourself.

13. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I got that message too and getting a star box on the character where you want to be gifted solve it.

14. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Confirming scrolls are tradeable

15. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Adv. Potential Scrolls from Treasure Island, however, are not.

16. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I'm swimming in Reverse Items.

17. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Eh? The Advanced Potential Scroll I got there was tradeable.

18. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Also confirming the adv potential I got from the island was tradeable.

19. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

In case you haven't found out already, yes you can give the same character a star 6 times.

20. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Ah jeez, whoops. Was looking at the Epic Pot Scroll, not Adv. My bad.