Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

O_O Do you mean that you were looking at the EPS from the event, or does Treasure Island give out EPS????????

2. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

The one from the event. I've been autosorting my inv so the two are right beside eachother.

3. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I've never made so much money in a day off of npc'ing. I'm pretty poor, and this event is really nice because of how many use items you get, and the useless reverse items you don't need. Only if necro weapons had a good price too..

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

You can extract the Necros if you don't want them, for a good chance at Superior Item Crystals and Philosopher Stones.

5. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I don't have any of that profession. Don't you need to be a high level in your profession to extract higher level items? If not, then I might just make my kaiser an alchemist, not that I know what I'd want to use the items for though.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Could sell the crystals if you don't craft.
    And could try finding an extractor set up in FM or Ardent.

7. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Lv5 Alchemy to extract 120+ (Necros and Reverse among others). It's typically a real crapshoot waiting for someone to set up a lv200 extractor in ch1 Ardentmill, which is... not really feasible with TI's droprates, unless you have ridic amounts of slots.

//edit: It's not arduous to level Alchemy up though. Just buy a pineappleton of noob headbands and another pineappleton of stones, then fuse away.

8. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I prefer lv31 shoes when you get to the right level, as you can get 2-4%stat useable for mules and stuff.

9. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I'm confused. It didn't let me get a star generator on my main all yesterday. I thought maybe it was because I got one on an alt earlier that day and the limit was account-based rather than character-based, but today -- 24 hours afterwards -- it still gives me the same message. Is anyone else having this problem?

Oh, that's true. I suppose I am very neglectful of the poor beasts :'D

10. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

I'm pretty sure the last time I did it on my account with my Kaiser was over 2 days ago and yet Gaga won't give me a box either.

11. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Sighhhh. I just want these new events to actually function....

12. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

It might have been Nexon's "fix" to the issue of gifting it.

13. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

Does anyone else feel like they really nerfed the drop rate recently? I used to get at least 6 equips a run. Today I was lucky if I got 4.

14. Default Re: Treasure Island? o.o

After you get your first generator on a character, you won't be able to get another until you turn in the 50 stardust quest twice.

Nope, just double checked that and still can;t get another generator. The text from Gaga after you receive a box made it seem like you needed to get another two stars from him before getting another box >_>

15. Default Treasure Island? o.o

That was how the event was supposed to work. Of course, it's not working that way.
    Gotta admit I'm somewhat disappointed I'm limited to two per character per day again. I wanted to keep trading.