1. Electron Male
    IGN: Conosours
    Server: Khani
    Level: 126
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: TurtleLovers
    Alliance: TurtleBeatz

Cash1 Rate kasier.

Hey guys i know not many people are too high on kasier yet because of maintenance and what not but i know people watch KMS ahead of time and stuff since the servers are down, i was wondering what would you rate kasier on FUN. Not Skill FUN .

Honestly, i was really looking forward to kasier. I got home at 3:47 17 Minutes after it started >:l

2. Default Re: Rate kasier.

i'm just glad that GMS decided to use EMS' kaiser and made it possible to link skills to Kaiser. Hopefully this means Angelic Buster will also be able to receive those link skills haha

3. Electron Male

Default Re: Rate kasier.

Haha yeah.

4. Default Re: Rate kasier.

I'm not that fond of the command system, which is where I figured most of the fun would be. That's mainly because he's not very controller friendly so far, though. The only way I've managed to get him to work with a controller is by binding my attack key and the attack button in the game pad controls to the same button. Even then I'll often end up swinging randomly once before the command actually goes off. I also expected him to have fighting game inputs like Aran, but you just hold both directions and hit attack at the same time, which I guess is better for skill spamming purposes. The other problem is that I'm fairly sure one of the inputs is holding left and right at the same time, which is impossible to do on a PS3 controller.

5. Electron Male

Command system xD?

Like i said i haven't seen anything on kasier so i don't know what that is :P

uggh sounds like you don't like it :*( hope i do.

Well whatever even if i don't free link skill lol.

6. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

I have tried various classes here and there. Especially the more recent ones since Aran and I gotta say, I would still value my drk as more fun than the classes I've tried/seen. I can't really explain why but whenever I feel like switching classes to a new one, once I get it to 140-150, it just doesn't feel the same compared to the drk.

Now, comparing the kaiser to the other classes besides drk, from what I've seen it's a bit less fun compared to a merc. Not saying that's bad because that is my 2nd favorite class. I guess it's because the merc has that iframe combo that I like when I reached 4th job (rising rush+moonsault). The one big thing I don't like in classes for me is that I'm not a fan of transforming for a few minutes then changing back. It would feel strange to me having some kind of mobility to go up. Now, what I do like about the class that makes it my 3rd fav out of all the classes I've played is that there is that move that hits a lot to enemies (something-slasher?) and when transformed, there is that same move but hits multiple enemies as well. Another point I would like to point out are both wing beat and the "swords-that-are-floating-above-your-head-that-are-aimed-at-enemies-when-you-released-them" move are pretty cool because they can push the enemies and do damage as long as it's still there (for wing beat) and aim at enemies (will of the sword I think it's called).

In the end, I'd probably won't make one but if I had more char slots, I would make one. Despite the increase of char slots, I'm still sort of full because of AB (link skill mule), lumi (using the lv 70 pot IF GMS plans to follow KMS' events) and a bunch of other chars I use here and there that I don't want to delete. The link skill isn't that great when comparing it to AB or lumi.
    Last edited by Icedemontrihorn; 2012-12-17 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Ahh! My eyes! The color text is too bright!

7. Default Re: Rate kasier.

Dunno. Didn't get a chance before work, after work its still down.

also @Icedemontrihorn; your font color hurts my brain.

8. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

I'm experimenting with the colors here! It's my first time to try this (hence, my reason for editing the previous comment)! I'll remember next time to preview it before submitting the reply ;-;

Edit: Also note: I'm only rating it after I saw the class and it's skills. I may not know how it feels but I'm just giving my opinion at first glance.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I actually like the revamped command system. It doesn't work like Aran, as I thought it would, so I can just hold the two arrow keys and spam the "Attack" button for extremely fast gauge build-up.

Some of the animations are weird as hell when you have a fast weapon, Stonetooth for example. It looks like my Kaiser is spazzing the hell out, because he attacks so freaking fast.

10. Default Re: Rate kasier.

Too bad your also highly unlikely to get the KMS Angelic Buster to go along with it.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Also, it's Kaiser, not Kasier.

12. Neutron
    IGN: ShyBladder
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 19X
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Goomba
    Alliance: AdventureE
    finland

I installed Maple again to give it a go. First impressions at level 45;

Good
    - I like the town BGM
    - They made questing super easy for a player like me who really doesn't care of the story and just wants to see what the new class is like. Just spamming Y through NPC chats and rack up the exp.
    - Only 10 SP to mastery
    -The animations are pretty neat
    -You can put the combo skills on keys

Bad
    -Voice acting is horrible, same with luminous. Did Balrog boss and with the dispel spam I'd hear "I HUNGER FOR BATTLE" all too often. The voice just doesn't fit the character at all
    -A general super OP leveling class, at least early on. I guess it was to be expected
    -Spamming attack key at bosses. This is just based on one 10 minute long boss run, but it is terrible. I'd need a turbo controller or something if I'd had to do longer boss battles. Then again the skills might change in 3rd job and onward, but I'm not going to go that far anyway. Just a bad first impressions.
    -All the cutscenes

13. Default Re: Rate kasier.

it's ugly. I didn't make one because of this reason alone. The aesthetics are completely out of place and I'm probably going to cut myself for the next three weeks with all the bloody kaisers flying around everywhere.

14. Default Re: Rate kasier.

The high amount of hits per second of wing beat and the main attack synergize well, because you can fight monsters way above your level and still kill then relatively fast.

Basically, take two classes give one a onehit skill that deals 1000%
    And another a ten hit 100% skill

You have on both characters a range that makes you able to take out half the monsters hp in a basic attack

With a 50% accuracy penalty, the multihit will almost always one shot, and the single hit will take two attacks to kill the same monster.

I was training at magatia at level 46.
    Multihits kill faster when accuracy penalty os taken into account.

15. Default Re: Rate kasier.

I really really really hate what he says when you use the second job booster+att buff. It really irks me.. :/

It's boring though. Gets to 40 fast and all but it's just falls into the warrior class, something I can't really do well.

16. Default Re: Rate kasier.

Got to 138 in a day noticed the class is op and so easy to bounce around the map 1 hitting everything.

Really enjoying it, I don't have anything to complain about.

17. Default Re: Rate kasier.

Favorite gameplay aspect is wingbeat.

Pop a few tornadoes and use another attack while they wreck.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Meh, got to level 100 on it for the character card effect, that's as far as I go.

It's a decent class... it's skills are nice and flashy and colourful. And it's an easy class to level, definitely. But it just doesn't have the charm that most other classes do, it doesn't feel special in the slightest, and most importantly, it's just not fun. It could be the most OP class in the game and I wouldn't play it if it wasn't fun.

Luminous was fun, it's skills were interesting, it has awesome mobility, nice passives, and a good pool of moves to choose from.
    Maybe i'm just biased because i'm sick of warriors. It's definitely more fun than Mihile though.

Angelic Buster looks like it will have the easy levelling and OPness of Kaiser with the fun of Luminous, so i'm looking forward to it.
    ...not as much as i'm looking forward to Kanna, but that's irrelevant.