Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

No. Patch was released hours ago. Notify didn't catch it.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Sure am waitin' on Fiel here.

Of course, Leafre's got to it. What's this I hear? 1 Maple Point per 100m Mesos?

Here's some notable info:

Spoiler

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

1) That's a 50% decrease in %all from Energy... which is pretty significant.
    2) Promessa Assault... is that the Meltdown Explosion skill?
    4) Can't say much about pinpoint rocket until they say how it works... semi-passive? Active? Having boosts to each job for it is also... intriguing.
    6) Really ambiguous there
    8) YES
    11) Ion thrusters using energy is just expected IMO. Rapid-attack for free at 2nd job is just too much.
    12) I'm betting they decreased the delay for Sniper... to help Hits/s =.=

Hadriel

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Honestly, having 40% All Stat by not spending your Energy was bullpomegranate to begin with. It just promotes stockpiling like an Aran, because your spenders are all garbage and don't help you. i.e. they've failed at character design.
    Promessa Assault is the beginner skill that teleports you to base.

Blade Dancing, assuming it was 120ms, was already marginally weaker in %/s to Sniper and Blitz. Now, it's definitely weaker to Blitz, since they didn't adjust Blitz, and only Sniper.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Ok... Promessa Assault is just such an unexpected name. What does the base provide? I'm comparing it with Phantom's To The Skies and... what's the CD for, tbh? Phantom's skill is so much better to begin with.

Which reminds me, that's another mode of transport possible for Phantoms, if it weren't already obvious.

/edit: was re-checking the skills for Xenon, and as of now only Ion Thrusters (after the patch) will be the active attacking skill that consumes energy. All the rest are buffs. Dual Breeder Defensive is obviously not detrimental in the semi-long run because each dodge gains you 1 Energy. OOPArt Code is then the biggest consumer of Energy (all 20) for... 30 seconds. This change in %all for Energy is thus making OOPArt Code more purposeful, as you mentioned. But unlike Arans that reset their entire combo count (which is trubbish), Xenon is more like Heroes in having a fixed reduction of a variable. So yes Arans need a bit of rework.

Hadriel

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Blade Dancing speed nerf video

Looks to me like it's now the same speed as Ultimate Drive

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

is it just me, or her avoid REALLY sucked too?

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

how so? i mean the damage formula's nice, and they still get 75% damage i believe?

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

The nerfs killed the things I enjoyed about it.
    The free potential without the cost of money and the nice speed of Blade Dancing were really big bonuses for me. I think those two taking a hit really makes this depressing for me, Joe doesn't think so but I think it ruined it a bit. I think I'd rather see the data instead but Fiel hasn't done the last 2 patches and Notify hasn't even picked up the patch file at all.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

ah, well i don't mind the speed that much, an omnislash hitting as fast as 1v1 moves sounds stupidly overkill (which while fun, isn't necesarily the best for the game).

it goes from 53% all stats to 33% all stats, from what i read multilateral wasn't nerfed so the 100% damage should still be there with 30% boss damage, hardly gamebreaking i'd think.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

She wasn't using Dual Breeder Defensive. Didn't have the energy for it. But even then... only 3 attacks missed her! One true miss, and 2 with Instant Shock... looks pretty crappy.

Hadriel

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

You know things are getting ridiculous when such re-balancing is happening so quickly even though the job isn't out until the third of January. Oh well, I'll continue to see what changes are made until Xenon goes live.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

sooooo, anyone know what that new skill looks like?
    and wow, xenon got it with a truck

edit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2vURP04JsU
    in case anyone wanted to see the voiceovers
    and some new animations for certain attacks

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

The nerf made Xenon significantly less desirable. The only consolation is that he got what looks like a useless active skill with poor damage and unwarranted energy consumption. Personally, I wish Nexon would take the skill back and just undo the nerf.

At least Demon Slayer didn't get pineappleed this time.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

I'm amazed people are still defending Xenon. I've found a 45 stat shoe with no potential, and one of the options still rolled 60 Avoid. The highest single stat I've ever seen rolled is 30, which means the highest main stat any character could have would likely be around 40. If you can roll this 30 on 3 different stats, you can get up to a 90 main stat clean equip for a Xenon. I've also seen Options spawn with 5% All Stat while still having four other different stats.

Imagine this on a 140+ equip of any slot, where it rolls actual high main stats instead of getting low amounts of STR and LUK, and rolling useless INT and Jump. It may even be possible to roll higher than 5% All Stat. This is after all only a level 90 purple equip.

Comparably, a 120 Shoe that decided to roll some Avoid instead of more main stat, with really low DEX, and didn't come with any All Stat or Potential.

I believe all stat can roll on any slot except the weapon.