Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

I was referring to the additional options that have a chance of adding stats on your equips other than the one the character uses and its effect on Xenon.

Basically put the stats from there would give a secondary benefit and having all stat% makes it easier to balance out all three stats so that you could achieve something decent in both STR and DEX, but given that there's only so much you can get from additional options I would think this is something that is out of reach for most.

EDIT: What Hadriel said too. If the stats are actually used in damage calculation you'd definitely want to get the most out of all three stats.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Note: 260 base STR, DEX and LUK => level 15X. GG Nexon... not another round of BUY NX TODAY for AP resets...?

Hadriel

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

There were also some changes to Demonic Avenger in this patch, but I forgot to post them before I left. I'll have to get them tonight, but I'm coming home late from work tonight.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

From the sounds of things, I'm thinking it'll go like this:

People just in it for the Link Skill such as myself will want to ignore STR and pump everything into DEX and LUK. You can get 110 seconds of Stance from Mihile's Link Skill, and a few more seconds from a Mechanic card. That should be enough if you're just in it for 1-120.

Plus, higher Avoid = less getting hit = less need for Stance.

High end players will just want to stack LUK. With enough LUK, they won't get hit. (Well, 10% of the time since the recent change at least.) No need for Stance. And the missles fire whenever a successful dodge happens. So more damage output. And Status Resist can be obtained from that Mining relearning Willpower farming method that anyone under this category will most likely have the mesos for. Plus, there's already plenty of Thief LUK % gear around.

Only the truly devoted (Read: rich people.) would actually want to cube for All Stat % and boost all three stats to insane levels.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Those swords, they are nothing short of arch-ugly. This class is nothing I hoped for.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

I just want secondary stat to matter for us again ;_;

Anyway, so for the purposes of Deckage, is Xenon a thief or a pirate or, again, both?

//edit:
    Wait, what's the link skill?

7. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Dem music

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

I think someone said +All Stat %.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

So... better version of the cannoneer link? Poor baby.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Somewhat disappointed.. though MS has put me in a pretty sour mood today as a result of all the login server bullsh'it anyway.

3 stats? Why.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

So no new buffs to classes or changes along that line. I guess it will be a while before we see our cherished boss runs playable again. :/

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

son of a gun! you're telling me harpuia WASN'T taken!? gimme gimme! (although the class is severely lacking in green lol
    actually, if all three are equal, the godly funded would go for either resistance or avoid, remember that allstat% is 3% less than mainstat% on the same line

stance is indeed useless it seems though, since mikhail level 2 is stance most of the time, well, one could also figure out how much luk is required for 90% avoid, and get it through +stat-scrolled equips

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

That reminds me of something. There's a lack of Root Abyss in this update, could that mean that they let CMST test it instead unless I'm missing something?

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

My shadower has more than 260 in all of her stats at 4 base in DEX, STR, and INT (with 500+ in DEX) so I'm not too concerned about the "allstat" based class. Also there are a ton of +allstat passives on the class, I'd say more than 100 or so (+the allstat you get from Cannoneer Link Skill), so I'll probably end up pumping LUK if their damage is based primarily on it.

15. Default

I believe the chances for %all=%primary on secondary lines is better, isn't it? Godly funded people with equips that give +all (like CPB equips and Tyrant) are going to benefit far more from %all than %primary. Also does this mean there's a use for %str/luk-cubed pirate or %str/%dex cubed thief gear? cool.

I guess it depends on what the damage formula is based on. If they consider it "resistance thief" I hope most of the damage comes from LUK but it's more likely that all three stats provide the same input in the damage formula.

Laser whip sword! What's not cool about that?

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Ah, now you reminded me of something I forgot to take into account. There's event scrolls that also add to all stats on top of those godly equips but I suppose you only really need both DEX and LUK since Mikhail's skill works better.

17. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

ARCANE ARCHER! It will happen at last!

What's with the pirate+bowman strings?

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Somewhat related: If they make a weapon that is like a bow but is a completely different from a bow for this hypothetical job I will smash something.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.460 - Xenon

Maybe something that pirates use... like... a bow and gun hybrid... we can call it a bowgun.... maybe even two of them!