Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [GMS] GMS v125 - Pantheon

1. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

The only thing stupid about Magnus is his green OHKO attack. You are not given NEARLY enough time to dodge it. It should be more like his purple laser and sword-drop attack.

Then again, without the cheapass deaths from the green attack, Magnus would be pretty easy.
    Out of the 20 deaths, I'd say around 14 are from that attack. 3 or 4 more are from rebuffing and being hit by a ball dropping a million mph. I can get him to ~10% hp before the zone and fall rate become ridiculous.

2. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

Yea. that is what I am saying, the framework, in this case skills, makes what they are trying to do with Magnus fall flat as a pancake (under a steamroller). They are also failling with the whole HP-Potion-damage synergy.

Enough opinions that say the same thing, and it usually transforms into fact.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default GMS v125 - Pantheon

I'm not sure sheep mentality can make an opinion fact.

Plus i'm sure people would rather a boss be hard to the point of impossibility until revamps kick in as opposed to the opposite. Content that is easy as balls do nothing but make people think the game sucks because after killing something new there is rarely any incentive to continue since you have the achievement. That kind of content only gets easier as those revamps come out too which doesn't help. Content that is moderately hard but still possible usually involves some sort of gimmick which people hate even more.