Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v125 - Pantheon

1. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

That's because they're so ugly, you want to pull an Oedipus Rex and gauge your own eyes out.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

but what about my mot... you know what never mind.

3. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

something is missing where is the extraction of the other jobs hyper skill....
    it only show kasier.....

was the other job hyper skill already release? in the older version? such as evan
    phantom mercedes and aran

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yeah, the Heroes Hypers were added in Prelude IIRC.

5. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

Wait, what?! Kaiser gets to ignore Damage Reflect?!

And his skills seem pretty damn powerful too. How come I never see any in parties in bossing videos?

6. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

^Angelic Buster

7. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

Not sure if I'm reading this right, but Gigaslasher, Sword Strike, and Blue Streak had their gauge variables removed, i.e. they can't charge Transform anymore? Because that's what the gauge did. Never mind, the comparison is off in the extraction because it's comparing skillIDs and they changed several of them.

And there's no Sword Strike (Transform)?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I thought there wasn't one to begin with? It's not in KMS

9. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

And there isn't a Wing Beat (Transform) in KMS either. That's not stopping them.

Piercing Blaze and (Advanced) Tempest Blades have commandGauge values now (5 and 24 respectively). It looks like they changed Wing Beat's commandGauge to 5 from 2.
    Inferno Breath has a commandGauge of 45 now.

10. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

I like these changes. I like them very much.

I didn't really like Kaiser in KMS and wasn't planning on making one, but now... I like the direction GMS is heading. :]

11. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

Hm, they pushed the patch back due to "last minute changes," anything different with the patch files?

Edit: Also, if anyone wouldn't mind doing so could they possibly give a small description between KMS Kaiser and what GMS did to it? Didn't follow Kaiser much at all in KMS (didn't look all that interesting IMO)

12. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

All those att. Speed att. %dmg buffs.....

Crazy.

13. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

Any new NXwatch?
    I haven't been seeing any lately... The suspense... T-T

It would be awesome if I know the upcoming CS promotions.
    Thanks!

14. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

15. Electron
    IGN: Daiyumimhot
    Server: scania
    Level: 14x
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: PimpsofMS
    Alliance: N/A

almost dead just waiting for the maitenence

16. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

So i just tried normal mode Magnus. I knew this boss was stupid, but I could not grasp it would be at this level of terrible. Avoid means nothing, HP means nothing, DEF means nothing. It is just a DPS race where you need enough people to compensate for the 455 unavoidable deaths you will be hit with in there.

17. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

I see where you're coming from, but I really like Magnus on the fact that it takes at least a modicum of skill and character control to be able to dodge the balls of death, which I really like. It's a lot more than can be said for recent bosses like CPB and Empress.

18. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

The balls of death I agree with, they add some spice.
    He has other "I keel ya nuw wit 1 hit" skills though, and avoiding those and the balls, combined with the potion CD? Dumb no matter what way you look at it.
    Also, having 9999 avoid should not be completely useless, nor should a character that can solo PB be unable to do more than a mere dent in a Normal mode boss HP bar before dying 10 times. I have 20k HP too, an amount not easilly achieved on a thief.

Also, did we not establish that Maple takes mediocre amounts of control and/or skill years ago? The very frameworks of the game denies that sort of gameplay, and it is a crying shame.

*Dodges a death ball, becomes frozen in place by Magnus' cheap skills. Magnus does a 1 hit ko skill*
    *FJs away from Magnus when he does a killer attack. Hits a death ball*
    *Repeat 5 times*
    *Rage quits*

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default GMS v125 - Pantheon

Opinions can be established like that?

20. Default Re: GMS v125 - Pantheon

I'd say it's more the skills that do that... new classes all have elaborate attack mechanics that make control harder. Triple (now Quad) Star is one of the better ones, you just hit the key and it takes 0.6 seconds. If you're unleashing a 7 step combo attack, it sucks to have to stop partway to dodge balls (or to just not be able to use that attack)

FJ allows a good level of control of movement, which does take skill. It's just a matter of designing content to match the game's strong points.

Also, it would be nice if they didn't do 1 end-game boss at a time, which always favoured the same class (ie. the most recently added one, in this case AB) but that's just how Nexon works.