1. Question Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

So yeah, i'm mage freak and I love playing mages alot compared to other jobs. Currently i had an I/L, BaM and Luminous. I plan to invest empress set on one of these chars, and i'm not sure which one can benefit empress set the most. I do not own any F/P or BS, so they are out of question. Hence, perhaps anyone who owned them can give me some opinions about whether is i should invest empress set on either I/L, BaM or Lumi.

If any Scanians here, may i know how much empress set excluding weapon roughly cost ?

2. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

Whichever you enjoy playing the most.

3. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

luminous ill say, and mage gears are pretty cheap all below 100mil except cape

4. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

So Luminous did not jack up the price of empress mage gears?

and yeah, I'm kinda interested with luminous too, especially the insane range of reflection and OP spectral light.

5. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

Less than I'd tremulously expected. I got the armor pieces for 30-35m apiece -- except the shoes, which had slightly below-average LUK and thus cost <20m, and the cape, which I haven't got yet.

//edit: To be fair, this was pre-Luminous. Dunno if you can get everything for under 40m each now.

6. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

I would go with what Green4Ever said but based on your line-up I would say Luminous is the best choice pure variety wise while BaM would win out if you like playing support as well since BaMs become really powerful when they get their Hyper Skills and are pretty much indestructible too.

7. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

Lumi is kind of OP now (all new classes are OP anyways). I don't know if it gets nerfed to dust like DS though, so its a risk.

8. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

That would be a 'No' if we base it solely on KMS' Luminous nerf but I do think that it's no longer safe to plan solely by that seeing that CMS' Angelic Burster is already being nerfed even worse than her nerfed KMS counterpart before being released. I would say that if the OP is concerned about that BaMs would be a better choice because they've only been made better and better.

9. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

yea price didnt change much, only reason it went up 20mil or so is cause less people can empress now with no dupe equips

10. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

i fear for pirate equips :( At least the only things i really need left are the cape and weapons. Angelic burster is going to drive armor prices WAY past reasonable now >:(

But for OP's question, i'd do it on an attacking mage class like a battlemage, lumi, evan, or i/l, f/p. Bishop isn't really worth it if you don;t main it.

11. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

Kanna! Oh wait...

I would say as Green4Ever said, whatever you enjoy playing.

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

F/P all day every day.

But I'm obviously severely biased when it comes to this.

13. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

Well...

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

That's why he/she should make one!

15. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

Yeah, I knew that BaM is a beast in party support since i have one lvl 15x, but just spamming similar skill (Finishing blow) throughout the journey is rather repetitive, and i believe no one will use battlekingbar except for bossing, and i seldom go bossing since my fund does not allow me to do so.

Yeah, luminous did not get a serious nerf in KMS, so i may considering main and fund him. I really enjoy playing him.

I am not considered to make another adv mages since i already had an I/L, although F/P is god in dps-wise.

Thanks everyone for the suggestion. I really appreciate it.

16. Default Re: Which mage class is worth to invest empress set on?

You're welcome. I'd admit I'm also curious about this topic as I love mages (I have all of the mages sans Luminous and Flame Wizard as the former isn't out yet) and I do want at least one other character than my Phantom as a sub-main. On the other hand, given that it's already ridiculously expensive to fund over here I think I'll either be making my Evan or Luminous as a sub-main and perhaps BaM as a sub-sub main since my Evan and BaM both have critical rings.