Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Sex appeal in an MMO made in asia. Who'da figured, eh?

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

its more or less headed in the direction Pokemon: the electric tale of pikachu went

3. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Still remember the "someone" which always mentioned by Belum in the dialogue before?

That "someone" is further confirmed to be Damian. Proof:

Translation:

I don't want to fight with him. Demon Slayer, who is the same Demon tribe with him, is already became our counterparts. So you guys should also be with us...

-
    I guess Damian is hiding somewhere around Root Abyss.

4. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Who is that "someone" you're referring to? "The Great One"? The picture indeed refers to Damien... if it indeed continues from the opening picture of Belum, then probably yes that "someone" might refer to Damien...

Hadriel

5. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

These are the mainstream content, not some exclusive stuff. Plus those boss were actually shown in the vid on maplestory unlimited.

6. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

You'd think they'd at least abstain in a game where everyone (Except the Black Mage.) is a chibi, chibis being inherently unsexy and all.

7. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Maybe to you personally o_O Don't assume your tastes are the same as everyone else's. (Not saying mine are, I have no interest in chibi myself, but that's still a pretty ignorant thing to say.)

8. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Don't forget u can see 1 pixel of shumi's panties in kerning. Omg Nexon are pervs!

9. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Don't forget the Halloween image of Orchid, too. And did you forget this little gem from JMS?

10. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

I can see Root Abyss being translated to Core of the Abyss/Core Abyss when it hits GMS. This also reminds me more of Pandora Hearts anime now at this point I think.

11. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Except this Alice isn't as confusing as the one in Pandora Hearts, eh? It would be more appropriate for the name to be maintained though since there's roots all over and the dungeon is at the bottom hence 'Root Abyss'.

12. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

There's nothing I love more than new explorable content- even more than Xenon. This looks really cool. And I saw a video for that worm dragon boss thing (... o_O), it's really intimidating; I'd assume you've got to have some really good timing to kill that thing.

13. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

I agree! I've been waiting years for more explorable content and a significant story expansion so it was a lovely surprise to see that the new bosses hinted at much earlier were part of a story update. As for that boss, I'm guessing you're going to want people to scatter and watch out for signs of him surfacing.

14. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Totally.
    And yup, the video that Spadow posted had this Marksman, I believe, who was basically missing at attacking him every time he sprung out of the ground; and he hits some serious damage~ x_x

15. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Poison Mist and other "place and leave" AOE attacks by Mechs, JETT etc would work well there too.

16. Default Re: CMST New Client include the KMST ~ Ulimited New BOSS?

Not too well if he keeps burrowing and re-surfacing elsewhere unless you can populate the whole map. On the other hand, more use for F/Ps!