1. Default How do I make a damn account?!

Title. Might seem like an easy process but I'm having a ton of trouble.

I'm trying to make a mule account but I keep getting a "Suspicious Activity" notice when I click the create account button. (Note that I have no problems logging into my main account, and it has been in good standing since I made it in 2005 or so). I also tried using a proxy to see if it was a problem with my IP, but then I received "Your account does not meet qualifications" or some pomegranate like that. Would it be possibly because they require an age on emails? (I'm using an email that I created >10 minutes prior to signing up for the account). I have no idea if they would even be able to check that, but maybe they added it to restrict 1 account per IP?

Any help appreciated :|

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

are you from somewhere that is no longer covered by nexAM? although the proxy should have taken care of that, hmm...

do not think it's age at all, i was making accounts and verifying them for the previous hottime pretty much back to back

3. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

I live in Canada o.o

4. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

What age are you using in your email and Nexon account?

When I made both mine, I made both birthdays match each other and I said I'm 25 years old.

5. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

I use Jan 1, 1990. Maybe I should just change to something random or my actual birthday?
    Also, I'm using hotmail if that makes a difference.

6. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

How many have you made today? I ran into that problem when I made too many a few days ago. But I made three today using similar circumstances (email provider, age).

7. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

I can confirm it doesn't have to actually be your birthday (I would not suggest something random either in case you ever need it)

I'm not sure if hotmail makes a difference. I only made a few mule accounts using hotmail. If it helps, I strictly use Yahoo. Yahoo also doesn't limit as far as I know because I've made 9 Yahoo accounts within 2 hours as well.

I signed up just fine last night.

8. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

Just trying to make 1.

I just tried again and I finally got it to work. Seemed like the proxy I was using was from Europe so that would explain why it didn't work. Still doesn't explain my IP issues though...

One more quick question. The limit for logging on to accounts from one IP is >18 per hour correct? Want to make a couple for the hot times coming up.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

I heard it was 15, but that number wasn't in correspondence to what you just asked. 15 sounds like it though.

10. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

Someone mentioned making accounts for Hot Time and that didn't sound like a bad idea :o. Just wanted to fix my account problem before moving forward first. Sorry for the confusion.

11. Default Re: How do I make a damn account?!

Someone said it was 18, and the 19th one IP bans you. I forgot what thread that post was in though.