IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

Well, tis the season to be anviling everything I have again for Kaiser.

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

Seeing these boxes reminded me of my Holiday Surprise box rage. At least Nexon AM has the decency to list out everything that can be obtained though.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

Only a few more days left for those miracle cube packages. Need NX to finish cubing my pants

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

I'm still waiting for this to show up at MSEA and trying in vain to get my top + belt to unique first. Why so slow in bringing this over!?

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

Aww man how come GMS doesnt release or sell perm pets anymore, wish the snowman was perm, I would pay more for it. Waited a year for it.

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

Constant reviving of pet revenue >>> permanent pet revenue. Want your beloved pet back? Buy NX today!

Sidenote: I think that MapleSEA may be heading this way too as I got a total of six pets from 22 Holiday boxes with my Phantom and none of them were permanent, while my Bishop played just 10 from the Halloween event and landed a permanent Invidia pet. Our last permanent pet sale was also back in September (Merlion and Butterfly) and this is pissing me off because I want a permanent pet for my Phantom and only my Phantom. Nothing else cuts it!

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

This is not okay. Permanent pets, please.

If you release permanent pets for Angelic Buster, I'll forgive you.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

Totally agree. Anyone that plays long enough to actually need a pet or who just wants one typically already spends a lot or will spend a lot on other stuff, we all don't need even more cash-grabbing ways to exist and I sincerely doubt many people would buy 90 day pets when weighing in the upkeep cost.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

yeh my friend has been looking for perma pet for ages =\

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

The star is neat, but I am also looking for a permanent pet.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

When you use a Water of Life, typically you only buy 1 every 90 days since you'll only be wanting to use 1 pet at a time. That means no matter how many pets you buy, they won't really see that much change in Water of Life prices imo.

But when you buy a Permanent pet, you pay 2x the cost up front which usually pays for 3/4 a year. But if there's new pets, you'll want to buy them too. Each new pet you buy you're paying for a pet and 2 water of lifes up front, however that doesn't mean people won't buy even more pets in new releases and they pay for a pet + 2 waters each new pet they buy. Compare that to 1 water every 90 days no matter how many pets you have.

IDK. Imo, permanent pets is a way better path to make money since who knows if someone will even be buying water of lifes past 2 (180days). Temp pet equips is probably better than permanent though: Nexon will make better revenue by never offering permanent pet equips sadly.

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

That's a good point that I didn't think of. It's rather funny how Asiasoft used to have permanent pet equips almost all the time since the cash shop revamp since a lot of the pets then didn't come with their own equips via packages and I admittedly based this outlook on my preference which is to wait for the item that interests me most.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

^ Spam much?

No perma equips again.. I detest those boxes since it's random. QQ

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

When the pineapple are they gonna release the 3 Demon pets with the Attack buff again?

16. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

There are other pets with the attack buff now. Like PB, but PB wasn't permanent.

17. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 12/13 - 12/16

There was also the Pink Yeti/Silver Husky, which had perma equips with 5 atk clean. With 3 pets the effect was the same.