Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

1. New Empress Cygnus has 210 bil Hp
    2. New Empress Cygnus Dragon has 8.4bil Hp ( the dragon must be kill or she will be invincible )
    3. New Empress Cygnus Time limit is now 30min
    4. Empress Cygnus Dark Gen is a One hit KO attack just like Azwan
    5. After Empress Cygnus Reach Half HP ... she will summon her Knight one by one with empress cygnus attacking with them till you kill 5 of them and each of them have about 8bil hp +
    6. After u kill all her first 5 knights ... then she will summon 5 more knight at the same with alone with her ..... each of those knight has 20bil hp+
    in other word you fight her 5 knight + Cygnus at the same time..................

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Shinso is not a dragon. I think?

I still believe the bosses "upgrades" were made in order to get ready for some really crazy character buff update.

In the mean time, I don't think Empress will be killable even with a full expedition.

3. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Didn't Cygnus exped get deleted? If so, 6 is the max, I think.

4. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Once again, not being able to see other people's damage is so stupid.

5. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Yes 6 is Max now......... good luck soloing that thing again

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg1ODU5Nzgw.html

and the new chaos pink bean is out of question ..................

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

" 4. Empress Cygnus Dark Gen is a One hit KO attack just like Azwan "

the pineapple dude...

7. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

I think it's a good idea to have more of a challenge to the game, but not like this. Introduce new bosses with these aspects, not change the properties of the old ones. All this is going to do is make the price of existing gear go crazy.

8. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

If I get strong enough on my kaiser to solo empress v2s at the very least I'm just going to stockpile the HELL out of empress equips and wait until this patch hits. Will be ROLLING in the dough since no one will even be able to do v2s anymore until the next big character revamp.

9. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Inb4 Xenon can totally wreck these new bosses while everyone else needs a revamp that will be rolling out over the next year...

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

FFS? OHKO dark gens? Wheel sales are going to sky rocket with this kind of BS. I can't see non-mage classes having any kind of realistic chance to avoid this consistently.

Not to mention that summoning Elite Puppet would probably crash me just like in Azwan...

11. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

ya it is a one hit ko attack :( ...... here another video it deal dmg equal to it hp

no wonder every char trying to avoid dark gen.... but they change dark gen ... it has a 3 sec delay attack so u could avoid it just like azwan but... it still hard to avoid everything...

12. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Anyone with teleport or some kind of flash jump should be able to avoid those things pretty easily if you pay attention.

Buccaneers on the otherhand...

I wonder if Holy Shell or Divine Shield can block it.

13. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I noticed the change. But trust when I say it's pretty much impossible to avoid when you have 4 d gens in a row as I saw in the vid. I do azwan attack on my BM a lot and double jump has absolutely atrocious horizontal movement for trying to dodge attacks like this. I can do it pretty easily on my Lumi. Lag time makes it impossible to dodge when they activate at nearly the same time as the lumi did in first video. Especially since most of double jump is vertical movement which just slows you down...

Seems like they should limit the number of consecutive attacks to make sure it's even possible to dodge. Otherwise this is just petty revenge for Empress >.>

@Sephie; Once again pirates are going to feel the love.

14. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Expected/10. Now let's see what this looks like when the eventual character revamps happen.

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Man this revamp is going to have to be insane for anyone to have a chance at taking her down.

16. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

.....I am happy soloing zakum and killing ht whit a party.
    Without expending money in this pineapple game it's imposible to do something god...

17. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

I do hope to duo VL and Horntail too. I don't want too many people since my friend and I are looking for the drops and my game lags horribly with too many people inside.

18. Default Re: New Empress Cygnus is Impossible Hard

Why did they remove the expedition for this again...?

I kind of couldn't even tell what classes they were.