Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

The only story I care about is how Kaiser and Beldeross will be resolved.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

The insane gap between the rich and the poor will never be addressed, because this gap comes totally from the advantage the rich people gets from NX by either its buying mesos/equips directly or cubing equips to make them strong enough for whatever purposes they want.

I really hope we get something other than yet another 4 months of buff patches from January to May (skipping April for the anniversary) nor yet another potential tier because that pomegranate has become so old after what? 3 years?

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

This patch, took that already wide gap, and stretched it to grand canyon levels. Until said revamps or mechanic changes happen, you can kiss bosses like Empress (even for the above average Maplers)and even Chaos Horntail(for my DPS-lacking server) good-bye. I don't care if they update our skills, change the damage formulas, or player mechanics to something else entirely.There needs to be a revamp of some sort, this is not arguable when you find that a majority of the players are now officially screwed out of high leveled content. This isn't going to make Nexon back the money it "lost" last quarter, it's only going to alienate even more potential customers from even downloading this game.
    Last edited by MorbidMagus; 2012-12-12 at 08:09 PM.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

so was demon avenger kinda nerfed or not really?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

They were more or less reverted to their original state.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

I really don't get what are they trying to do with this patch so far. When even most KMS players wouldn't be able to beat these bosses now that's an obvious sign that we have a problem, Houston.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

I'm hoping they dont stretch out the character buffs throughout the year. That got old really fast and its just plan unfair to some classes. This was a pretty bad business move through. I doubt people will pay 2 or 3 times as much just to do the same thing they used to do. And the ones that never could of done it in the first place wont even think about trying.

It was much better when you had to be a certain lvl to fight a boss not a $1000 damage range. Hopefully nexon will see that "revolve everything around cubing and damage buffs" model is coming to the end of its life. At least I think it is which how much less profit they obtained in their last quarter.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

This expresses all my feeling about this.

We haven't gotten quality, high level, non boss content since Future Henesys/Ereb was added. Hellsium is all low level, to my knowledge, except for Magnus. It's awful. The only thing they add is more power divide, more money grub. I'm glad people are finally starting to catch on, I think even the Korean players aren't happy.

We need more content, not more "Repeat the same stuff again for the 159th time."

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

So agreed. Then again, I think I may finish my cash before January's update is here and now that I'm faced with the daunting reality that 1) It would cost me roughly RM 1000 to get all of my equips pre-cubed due to our insane cube prices and 2) I'm going to be starting back on studying and a career next year I think it's pretty safe to say that I ought to just get to level 200 and stop funding since characters like Luminous are OP without funding anyway and I still have a major issue with Phantom's Impeccable Memory nerf which really spoils the elegance of the character to me.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

DA card deck effect is maxHP +100, 200 ,400, 800.

BTW, If I have it right, Dark Knight's is maxHP +2,3,4,5%.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Question about this patch: I heard that things like Def/ Magic Def/ Avoid/etc will have their maximum amounts raised to be higher than 9999 with it. Is this true?

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

In the test server, DEF and MDEF were raised, but that was absent from the patch notes for the live server, so I don't think it carried over.

The change with avoid is that maximum miss rate a monster can have on you is 90%, which did carry over.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

Here's proof that those changes did not go live:

As iAmFear mentioned only the maxed miss rate of 90% regardless of avoid was made live.

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Thanks a lot. Saved me future headache. Now I know not to keep the inner ability of 35% of magic def to damage formula because it will still suck when GMS gets Unlimited. =P

@Curtiss I'd say that proof is pretty overwhelming. 2 million Range? Seems legit. AND lol noob crit% (not like it'd matter lol)!

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

Pssh, who needs criticals when you can just kill everything in sight?

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.459 - Maplestory Unlimited

Btw for luminous, crit rate is less important because Ender is 100% crit anyway. Don't forget that Life Tidal (Lunar Tide) provides 30% crit rate if HP>MP, so 60% isn't too bad tbh but dps becomes unoptimal.

Hadriel