1. Default Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!: For some reason, the Army of One medal can't be claimed as easily on Jett as any other character. The character count that Dalair shows is wrong, but only for Jett.

Images of problem

I honestly have no idea what could be going wrong here.

UPDATE: Forfeited and re-accepted the medal quest. Now Jett's shows zero.

Spoiler

2. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

Exclusive Classes! Difficult for KMS to support, and GMS can't check EVERY little update for compatibility.

3. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

I had issues with the quest on multiple characters.

eventually i just kept relogging after i forfeited/reaccepted the quest and it completed itself.

4. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

Huh, my characters all have the wrong count on Renaissance Mapler except my Luminous. But nobody's wrong on Army of One. Then again, Ren Mapler's the only one that's changed recently (new lumi = level 83)

CharRenaissance Mapler (/15)Army of One (/10)Powermonger (/7)Brute Squad (/3)
    Jett14843
    Paladin14843
    Dual Blader14843
    Luminous15843

Actual levels: 179, 179, 176, 154, 128, 121, 120, 120, 87, 83, 73, 73, 70, 70, 56. (15, 8, 4, 3)

5. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

My Renaissance Mapler count is 14/15 on a couple of characters but I’ve claimed the medal on others.

6. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

EXACTLY the same happened to me. Somehow, I have 0/15 on my main too. And the army of one won't update on certain characters. What's up with that?

7. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

I am getting this same trouble with Next Legend. Once my Bish went 200, I went to get the medal on all characters on that account. Two of them couldn't get it, but all the others could.

8. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

Yeah, I'm having the same problem with Army of One. Hopefully what Chirstopher says works. I've forfeited the quest a few times and relogged on a few of my characters made before I got the medal and it hasn't fixed itself yet, maybe I just need to keep forfeiting, relogging, and re-accepting.

9. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

Uhm...

Just curious, does anyone with that glitch have the morning/night medals glitched? I'm going all wild on this one. I'm too close to 100 medals to not do anything. 86. ALMOST.

10. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

Edit: nevermid

11. Default Re: Jetts can't receive Army of One properly?

sorry if my post was unclear, but what i meant was

1. i forfeited the quest
    2. i reaccepted the quest
    3. i relogged over and over again on the same character [not intentionally relogging for multiple times in a row but just relogging onto the character overtime]
    4. it completed itself eventually