1. Default Your Thoughts and Comments on your Luminous

So i saw many of you had trained your luminous mainly for farming tempest coins or for link skills. I had played one too but till lvl 100 for the sake of lvl 2 link skill. I don't know i should continue training my lumi further or not because the delay of Reflection and Apocalypse is pineappleing horrible. The range and damage are not bad though, but just the delay... Not to mention the horrid 3 minutes cool down of Equilibrium is seriously pissed me off. I am really suprised on the OPness of lumi because i have no decent eqs but i can still can done high damage, plus the nerf they got in Unlimited patch is not as bad as Phantom, which make me reconsidering to play him again. Furthermore, i got an Int+ 9% on my Dogma Cap and i don't feel like to waste it though on my lumi. So yeah..Should i continue to train my lumi further? And how you think and comment about your luminous?

2. Default Re: Your Thoughts and Comments on your Luminous

We already have a thread for this - http://www.southperry.net/showthread...s%20Discussion

3. Default Re: Your Thoughts and Comments on your Luminous

Oh okay @@ i will view through the post inside for sure.

But this thread basically asks about your overall experience on luminous.
    Last edited by Pythagoras; 2012-12-11 at 08:49 AM.

4. Default Re: Your Thoughts and Comments on your Luminous

By the way, Lv2 link skill is at 120. 100 is only for S rank card.

5. Default Re: Your Thoughts and Comments on your Luminous

Ah really? @@

Okay, 20 more lvls to go @@

6. Default Re: Your Thoughts and Comments on your Luminous

Seems like a nice enough class so far. Already at 12x (that's fast for me). I haven't spent any Nx on the class, and don't need to; looks good enough with default hair/face and Tempest equips. It's quite a powerful class even with near-zero funding. I haven't even bothered transferring over evolving rings.
    I would consider maining the class if I wasn't already committed to previous classes, and wasn't tired of spending piles on mastery books.
    I don't think Kaiser will appeal to me, and Angelic Buster is a bit too girly and gets nerfed to bits in a few months.