Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

1. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

What sucks is that there's no mention of the illegally generated Empress Capes from this same exploit.

2. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Almost felt sorry for them.
    .....what am i kidding? People who never learn deserve what they get.

3. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Seems to be a logon notice, since I got one upon login.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

that's very well thought of them then.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Interesting. About time if you ask me. I just got the notice in game.

6. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Too bad I sense a strong return as soon as the Dec. 17 patch comes.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

I can't believe people were actually stupid enough to buy these when duped items were deleted like two weeks ago.

8. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Stupid is as stupid does.

9. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Some players will jump at whatever opportunity they can for easy upgrades. Even illegit ones. I really hope nexon does a thorough cleaning and patching of the exploit on Kaiser's patch day. I'd really rather not deal with people thinking tyrant equips are legit since magnus will be out. No one should be killing hard mode magnus any time soon.

10. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

I felt pretty relieved when reading that.

Then my blood started to boil.

11. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Don't let them set you off. Here's hoping they just flat out ban whoever's even holding one of those damn things. There's no excuse for having one.

12. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

I wonder if it is possible for them to trace accounts? And then sue the hackers. That would be nice.

13. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Hellbanned until ticket essay on why these items are on your accounts. Yup..

14. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Not everyone was aware that this stuff truly shouldn't be available before Nexon said otherwise, though. Not everyone follows KMS, and not everyone cares to put two and two together and try to logically deduce where an item would come from. Some just think "Better item, higher stats, must've came out recently or something". Lets not place ALL the blame on the hackers and dupers. They had a part in it, sure, but the fact that this was possible at all is pineappleing rediculous.

Sometimes I feel like the players are given a responsibility that they shouldn't have to bare. Its placed on your own shoulders to dodge equipment that could be duped or illegitimate, when in reality it should be ALL Nexon's responsibility to keep this crap out of the game before it ever even gets the chance to hit. Thats garbage, you say? I disagree. I honestly for a second believed that the Tyrant capes might've been thrown into the gachapon when I wasn't looking. It's not a bad thought to have, because it ISNT unlike Nexon to do. I didn't buy any, but still.

Summary: Tired of these pineappleing exploits, Nexon. Either somebody needs to step up their game, or somebody needs to get fired.

15. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

It's Nexon, worst they'll get is a slap on the wrist.

16. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

As much as I agree with the fact that Nexon should have never let these things happen, it does not give players who take advantage of an obvious exploit a free pass. If you could really afford Tyrants in the first place, I think its safe to say you knew exactly or at least had an idea of how they were meant to be obtained. Especially when the most known hackers from each server are proudly smegaing and youtubing about it. Nexon also wouldn't just "sneak" these things into gachapon without letting everyone know. They would be screaming "TYRANT EQUIPS. GACH. GET NX" so people would rush them with their wallets.

17. Default Re: Nexons Notice to Tyrant Gear

Let's not put ALL the blame on the car thief. They had a part in it, sure, but the fact the door was unlocked making it possible to steal the car is pineappleing ridiculous.