1. Default PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

And can be completed at level 7x, esp. if you're a Luminous (~35 hits of Spectral Light kills Castellan for mine)

Just pointing this out cause each level's under 1mil exp in that level range, so it levels you up once, and leaves you at 99.99% exp, if you loot the card. Which is basically 2 free levels for doing the Castle quests, but wastes a lot of the exp. Ideally, don't loot the full set until you're at 2+mil exp per level.

2. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

Well... Time to get to that. Thanks for the information.

3. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

I noticed this also, seems they forgot to change the bonus from when it was still Ninja Castle.

Really miss that place. D:

4. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

Why wouldn't you wait until the 100s to do this and take full advantage of the 4m exp? Unless you can do it multiple times, but from how I read the OP I assume that's a no.

Doing it at 7x is just a waste of EXP.

5. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

I'm not saying you should complete it then, just that it can be. Since I forgot about it, I did.

6. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

Ah okay. I thought you were advising people to do it as soon as possible, which would be silly.

7. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

If you "overlevel" more than twice the experience doesn't roll over? maybe I'm just remembering private servers that had this behavior.

8. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

Nope, any extra exp obtained in one kill simply disappears after you level once and hit 99.99%.

9. Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

That's in private servers, because they edited something for that to happen.

In official servers you can only level once at most at a time.

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: PSA: Sakura Castle card set's worth 4m exp

I can confirm it, as i did it a few days before while passively collecting the black mages clue pieces or whatever.