Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

Actions speak louder than words. If the player actually talks to a lawyer, I think Nexon reacts differently.

Other than that, how do you think they get unbanned so easily? Unless there's some magic spending quantity that equals unban at request, which would say that Nexon is even more retarded than I imagined.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

OH! SHET!
    IT ABOUT TO GO DOWN, SON!

EDIT: Khaini just got the notice as well!

3. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

And when they are, then what? We know the problem will persist or reincarnate as some other exploit. Will you go after the items then, like the Loveless weapons you should have gone after? No offense meant for legitimate runners. On a side note: I considered starting work on a VIP Shield, but now I can't be sure it won't be deleted based on some unfavorable results of the last purging. What do?

Edit: That was more ranting than I thought it would be. It is good that they're making the effort, a few days late, like that one guy who bought shoes; but a move is a move.

4. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

Not like Nexon really needed to make the notice anyway. It seems like players actually realize now how stupid it is to invest in illicit equips. We had a shop selling tyrant equips for 500m each earlier today, and after 5 hours no one bought a single piece.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It would seem that Nexon's recent action has not only affected the market, but has changed a lot of player's perceptions about buying hacked gear and what will occur if they do purchase them.

A+ job Nexon. It only took you a few years to get your s'hit together, but we may have actually made some progress.

[insert generic applause gif here]

6. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

Do you remember early this year when people were wondering whether or not duped items would get deleted and people were afraid to buy/cube them? Part of the reason people got so comfortable with buying duped items is because it took Nexon so pineappleing long to deal with them in the first place.

It took them two days to deal with these tyrant equips which was a publicly released exploit (and abused to hell and back) and frankly I'm surprised they didn't wait until people cubed and enhanced them.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yea I'm aware. I'll be the first to admit that Nexon's actions are not always the best for the player base, but I can see that they are trying (at least recently). Before recently, it seemed that they were just in it for the money they could make (like many of us believe they are) off of all the hacked items and then delete them after at no real loss of profit.

Regardless, I am somewhat pleased that Nexon is now removing the items faster and also sending in game notices to warn players to not buy them. If anything, it is another step in the right direction.

8. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

Inb4 Nexon created the duped Tyrant items to test the player base if they have learned their lesson about buying duped items.

9. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

What?

10. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

I was merely joking. Ever heard of a joke?

11. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

I have, but I was told they'd be somewhat funny. I've been lied to, it appears. ):

12. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

Welcome to the real World where lies are a normal part of life and people see things differently to your own individual opinion.

Amazing.

13. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

Oh damn, this world sucks. I'll go to the false reality then.

Oh wow, NOW your joke is funny. AMAZING.

14. Default Re: who needs to kill magnus?

See: site rules