1. Default The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

I keep on calculating it, but I can never remember the exact total cost of the whole Tempest Set.

Can someone verify that the whole 8-piece Tempest Set cost 573 Coins? I keep on Calculating other things and I get messed up with it, so... Yeah.

2. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

It's 573 with everything through the ring. It's 663 if you want the belt, earrings, and pendant, too. If you're just trying to get the everything included in the set bonus, that's 588. I'm not convinced the entire set's worth getting, though, especially with hellsium stuff and other desirable things you could spend the coins on.

3. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

Hat: 68
    Robe: 90
    Gloves: 68
    Shoes: 68
    Cape: 83
    Epaulet: 83
    Belt: 15
    Earrings: 45
    Weapon: 68

Pick 8.

Not part of the set:
    Ring: 45
    Pendant: 45

All 9: 588
    Without robe (cheapest): 498
    Without cape: 505
    Without epaulet: 505
    Without weapon: 520
    Without hat: 520
    Without gloves: 520
    Without shoes: 520
    Without earrings: 543
    Without belt: 573

The ring and pendant aren't part of the set.

4. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

I was just going through the list and adding things up sequentially to get to a 573 coin total. If you were to opt for the cheapest route for the entire set bonus it'd be 498 without the overall. Depending on your class, though, it would make more sense to skip the weapon or skip something that you already have a good piece of instead.

5. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

Wait, The maximum Bonus is a 8-Piece set, but there are 9 items? Might as well leave out the weapon then. o_O

6. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

except they removed the Hellsium stuff from the shop during the Lumi update.

7. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

I bet it gets put back in with the Kaiser update. Not sure why it was removed to begin with, though. Maybe the Kaiser patch notes are gonna emphasize superior equipment.

8. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

If you're getting the set on a Luminous, you can get everything but the hat and then use the Dogma Cap or whatever the Hot Time hat is called. Hopefully it's still comes unique...

9. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

That is what I am gonna do. Saved money on an anvil :D

10. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

I'm just going to get everything except the earrings, since thats my only real item with stats atm.

11. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

The Website didn't say if the Cap came with Potential, if I remember correctly.

12. Default Re: The Tempest Set DOES cost 573 Coins, right?

There's never been a hot time hat for these new classes that didn't come with potential, though. It's usually just a matter of what type of potential it comes with.