Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

I'm more than convinced that we are getting this type of gameplay.

We'll be able to do Wingbeat even in transformation, making the skill somewhat more useful, but the skills can still be hotkeyed and that still bothers me.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

WHAT?! If half my guild are capping with kaisers and now they can use wingbeat while they have transform...good god the op is too strong with this one

@Dark Link;
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2012-12-09 at 07:29 PM.

3. Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

Wingbeat in transfiguration? are you pineappleing serious? <_<;

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

Wingbeat while in Transfiguration will save it, otherwise it'll only be a DR Bypass mechanic.

5. Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

I never really watched a video of kaisers to be honest and a lot of things are bugging me visually.
    Guess i'm not going to play it much.

I hate my own language's accent with passion. I'm so thankfull it's not noticable with me.
    Had to mute because it made me cringe so much.

6. Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

There is only enough room for one streetfighter/tekken/mortalkombat like class in this game.

Have you had people tell you this? Because while you don't hear it others can.

7. Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

Yeah my american girlfriend who i´ve been with for two years and have known for over three years.
    Her mother, two brothers.

Her entire family (Besides her mom/brothers/dad ofcourse) didn't even realize at first I was from another place until I told them.
    Only my girlfriends close friend could tell I had a slight accent but that's it.

If I actually had an accent, I would have done everything in my power to get rid of it.
    I was just lucky enough being able to speak English at a very early age. At least a lot earlier compared to others around me.
    Meaning I learnt it from TV instead of a book/Dutch people who speak English. So the chance of me taking over the accent
    was a lot less.

Yeah I realize it sounds mean but I dont know.. I guess it's because it is my own language.
    I dont cringe if anyone speaks broken English. But if a Dutch person does it... ugh cant stand it.

8. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: v.125 - Tempest: Kaiser Update Highlights

You're not the only one who hates their own language's English accent. It sounds so muttered and it's a bit unclear sometimes.