IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Luminous Orbs

I'm confused. Was I supposed to receive new orbs for Luminous at job advancements? because i'm level 85 and still using the level 10 one.

I saw someone with an orb with a level requirement of 60, is that the 4th job one with potential? if so why was it level 60?

Am I missing something here?

2. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

They're not given to you. You can buy them at the ellinia weapon shop.

3rd job is level 60, 4th is 100. The orbs are at those levels as well.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Luminous Orbs

My hero!
    Thanks a lot, I had no idea.

4. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

Similar question; hijacking thread.

Are AB soul rings sold in a (nova) store? Me wants to precube (hopefully) when Kaiser comes out.

5. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

I'm not sure, I never played KMS, but knowing Nexon, even if they were in a shop, they'd intentionally take them out of said shop until the class is released. They did that with Lumi, at least. They also took out kaiser and AB MMBs from the tempest shop. So they're intentionally trying to withhold people from prepping ahead of time.

6. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

>:( I am hoping the emp soul shooter will drop before release, but... Dualstaves <_<
    Gonna have to settle with a temp VL shooter or something with resale value

Maybe Nexon will slip up and rings will be available from a Nova shop when Kaiser is released. We'll see. :c

7. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

I saw a Fearless Soul Shooter recipe in the FM once a couple days ago, but maybe it's only SS recipes that drop.

8. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

As far as I remember, Soul Rings aren't a thing that's buyable or tradeable, you only get the one, like Demon Slayer's Force Shield.

9. Default Re: Luminous Orbs

aaaaaaaaaaand that was my other suspicion. Guess I'll just have to take a quick cubing break if I'm not OHKOing.