Thread: [Demethos] Looking to Join a Guild

1. Default Looking to Join a Guild

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a guild within GAZED, with a fun and active community. Am from GMT timezone but have no problems with PST/EST based guilds.

I'm able to join any boss run although I have never had the chance to try anything above HT / Chaos zak. My damage is around 55k self buffed if that matters.

I have a lvl 200 MM, 150 DS and a few other characters that I play a lot, and plan to play AB seriously when it releases.

You can normally reach me via my MM FoamingLegs but otherwise currently playing a luminous on the side called LuminousLegs.

Thanks for your time,

Hanae

2. Default Re: Looking to Join a Guild

I have some room in Kryptonite

Like you I am GMT however the guild itself is a lot more active during PST times. If you would like to join let me know on here then I'll log onto my friends account to add you since I have some log in problems at the moment

EDIT: actually just whisp me on WishForHS I'll be semi afk on that.

3. Default Re: Looking to Join a Guild

I'd like to, thanks! I'll hop on my MM and whisper you there.

4. Default Re: Looking to Join a Guild

Excuse the off-topic. But what is the story behind "FoamingLegs" and "LuminousLegs"?

5. Default Re: Looking to Join a Guild

It started off as an injoke with my family after we saw how in Unreal Tournament 2004 most of the time when you die only legs are left.

Then I started naming pets <something>Legs in mabinogi.. and now IGNs. xD I have many more.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Looking to Join a Guild

You're leaving Equalists? Why o_O?

7. Default Re: Looking to Join a Guild

You should ask Pat about what it, he told me what happened a few days ago.