1. Default Will Of The Alliance

Hi,

I was just wondering, is the Will Of The Alliance skill/medal still obtainable ? I've completed all of my Aran quests (not including the mount quests) and nothing has popped up.

Thanks

2. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

You should have gotten a quest at level 75 from Teo that starts it.

3. Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

It is still available. However, you do need to look out for a quest called 'Friends of Lirin' as that's the class-specific quest that leads you to this medal.

@MariaColette;: That's for Adventurers and their sub-classes. KoCs, Resistance characters and the Heroes have their individual quest.

4. Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

I can recall doing this quest and I remember it led me to a quest that involved Athena Pierce and that's where it ended for me (unless I am missing something).

Thanks for the quick responses, everyone.

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Oh, whoops. I'd only done it on Adventurers, so I quickly assumed it was the same for all classes.

6. Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

Fair enough. ;) It's unfortunate for the TS that I've never played an Aran as I seriously can't find any info on how to proceed after Friends of Lirin (I'd assume going to Ereve might help?) so I can only help out on KoCs, Evan, Resistance minus DS, Mercedes and Phantom. Phantom's easy though as you can only get it by finishing all of his storyline quests.

7. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Completed it. IIRC you go to Rien for Lirin first, then go to Neinheart who then send you to a mine. After digging some memories (not sure if it's memory) you follow the instructions and tada! you get it.

8. Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

Oh! Let's hope it works for the TS then.

9. Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

Another skill you'll want on Aran is Regained Memory, which you get during the Silent Crusade chain.

The quests I see on my Aran are actually called "Lilin's Call," and "Friends of Aran". Possibly also "Aran's Awakening" for the actual skill.

10. Default Re: Will Of The Alliance

Just an update. I finished the series of quests yesterday afternoon and I've finally acquired the skill and medal.

Thanks everyone who posted for taking the time to answer my question.