1. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap change

Playlist of 7 videos - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7NA...GDCOVsSTTRlTrF

thoughts on this?

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Zakum. Forever a punching bag, even with his difficulty "adjusted."

Wow, looks like Dark Sight+Assassinate will be the undisputed combo of choice for 1v1...

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Horntail and Zakum didn't have their HP boosted. Only their Chaos versions did.

Still... that Dual Blade doing ~20 million damage per hit, soloing Chaos Zakum in that time frame is ridiculous.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

To add on this.
    It was actually lowered quite a bit.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Amazing.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Didn't realize the 999k damage cap was that hindering...

Still waiting to see how bad the damage gets when our skills actually get updated and whatnot.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

So much for promoting expeditions.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Thought it was a funny ending to the Chaos Zak video.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

To be fair, that DB was doing 800k Venom hits. That's pretty insane, unless %boss affects Venom.

But these videos are proof that it wasn't Angelic Buster's skills that were overpowered (minus Soul Seeker), it was the fact that she broke the old damage cap. Sure, only incredibly funded people are going to be able to do this kind of damage, but now it's available to all classes and not just AB.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

And yet she STILL hits harder than everyone, even with this change lol.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

In case you forget, AB's still has high % skills on her skills, so she may not be as strong, but she still has a higher chance of breaking the 50m cap than any of us. Plus, she still has her 99m skills.

12. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

But now she faces the same issues as Evans do, though she'll have an easier time reaching that cap, she's going to be hard pressed to compete with other seriously funded classes due to the sheer amount of hits they have over her.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Not like it really matters that much. If you're hitting the 50 mill cap on ANY character, you're soloing every boss in the game regardless. Who would seriously care that they can't kill the boss 10 seconds faster than before? LOL

14. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

The "damage whores"

To me it just shows that no class is safe from the "OP upon release/nerf down the road" syndrome. Unfunded Bursters weren't spectacular after the nerfs hit, and this just causes them to fall further in the hole. Although I don't know why I'm sort of "defending" them, I was one of the biggest whiners screaming for a nerf since that Bossing video hit youtube.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

That CHT party video makes bossing look so much fun...

They actually took my idea and got rid of invincibility on hit! Summons are actually really annoying now! Probably boss rooms only though but still!

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Marksman soloed zakum

He's only 182 so he cant spam snipe.
    By the way LRTS' cap is nerfed from 99mil to 50mil, which is quite unfair to marksman.

17. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dam. I came in here expecting to see a group of average to above average funded players taking on these bosses. Idk why I am so naive, that mm had over a mil range lol...

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.179 - Videos of alot of classes soloing after the boss changes/max cap ch

Along with an inventory full of legendary equipment. I'm tired of these videos, I want to see an actual fight with an actual party so that we can get a better idea of how this patch is going to affect bossing!

19. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

to be fair snipe spamming is stupid strong now that it doesnt have that pesky dmg cap