Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

yeah I just got a Jr Boogie card and haven't used a potion since.

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

I really hope Nexon fixes the hotkey issue because that would be a pretty big help. Sucks I won't get a lot of time to level my luminous until the 14th, but so far it seems the class is pretty OP. I can't wait for us all to get some nice flashy skills in the next few updates.
    Last edited by CrazyForDex; 2012-12-06 at 07:00 PM.

3. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

i love my bishop's account. that passive Evan card is amazing even if it's level 30 because of lolGMS decided to make skillbooks NX only.

I should probs get a jr boogie familiar though. still not using potions xD

4. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

I'm Lv45 and I've yet to have any issues with my mana pool. If anything my issue is that it's too damn big (11K with Mana Well active). I'm almost afraid of how high it'll be once I get my Cannoneer to 70 for the link skill.

5. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

I watched carefully, there is no MP healing at all (it's 1% HP only, dark or light). It's just that the quests pretty much all level you up, which heals 100% MP, so you only need to do 1-2 quests per level.

6. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

Dark Magic in Eclipse doesn't cost MP. I don't know if this is different in GMS. The issue anyone had with MP in KMS was that they either switched between Sunfire and Eclipse, meaning any Sunfire skills cost MP, or they just spammed one attack and it would always cost MP. Combine that with the highest 1:1 MP Potion being 800 MP Pure Waters or something like that, training on monsters 20 levels above you, and having a 2 second delay after using a potion, it eventually does hurt.

Spectral Light doing 340% per hit though is retarded. It's stronger than Light Reflection and Apocalypse, yet it's 3rd job. That still doesn't make up for the fact that you can only Equilibrium every 3? minutes.

Can anyone confirm the cooldown between Equilibriums? And the max amount of time you can use Spectral Light without stopping? In KMS, it's 7s (13 hits).

7. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

It's "What do you seek?"

8. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

Ah. Anyway, 3rd job ->
    Ray of Redemption: "Light will shine upon our world." / "Healing Light!"
    Shadow Shell: "Shadow Shell!" (may be others but 10 min cooldown)
    Dusk Guard: "Light and Darkness are one!"
    Moonlight Spear: "Face the dark!"
    Death Scythe: "Dark Slash!"

Also, finally got her to say something.
    Pressure Void: "grrrrreearrrrrrrgh" / "The dark is neverending."

Nothing I can fight has enough HP for 13 shots of the Spectral Light, dunno how long it goes. It seems to hit 13 times in Nett's Pyramid but it's hard to be certain that's not the same shot hitting multiple targets at different times.

9. Default Re: Luminous skill build + other questions

Azwan.

Hey guys, if you even have some gear, Attack Hard is STUPIDLY easy, to a point where you can finish it in a minute. Go farm Honor.