1. Default Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

Anyone unable to complete this? I have all 4 pieces but Spiegalman doesn't show the quest as completed.

2. Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

Did one of the Scraps come from a monster by any chance? If so, it won't accept that.

3. Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

Nope! All 4 were from completing the paintings. I think the quest is just glitched; unless you guys have done it.

4. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

I personally have completed all four areas, then fought the Spiegelframe boss with still no coins rewarded.

I do believe I still couldn't turn in the quest, even with all 4 scraps in my inventory beforehand.

5. Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

Maybe it has to do with your level? Can someone confirm if it worked or not in the suggested level range?

6. Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

You can only do Gonzo Gallery between 50-120 anyways, so that shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

7. Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

I had the same problem, completed the gallery two days but no rewards

8. Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

Confirming not working. Even going through it in order doesn't help. 'tis a bugged quest.

Hadriel

9. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Default Re: Take a Gander at the Gonzo Gallery

:v Just cleared this a 2nd time, after the Unscheduled Server Maintenance (of which I hear were some bug fixes).

Still seems to be broken. And I'll bet it's because the Gonzo Gallery doesn't track your quests as complete (expiring them upon exiting each area).