Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v124 - Luminous

1. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I'm not liking the way the GMS Light and Dark meter works. ._. Though it is kind of neat that you can swap back and forth so long as you have a bar on each side charged.

Yeah, it's a glitch with the system. It happened to me too. You have to relog to fix it.

2. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Yeah, they scrapped the whole dark/light shifting thing entirely. You like light? You've got light.
    They pulled ye olde "two sides of one coin" thing instead of some sorta conflict.

3. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

The first Dark/Light attack you use after becoming second job/upon logging in is what it first sets you at. After that, to change from Dark/Light you have to use the Beginner skill "Change Light/Dark Mode." There is a cooldown, but I don't know the exact time since it doesn't say, and I'm too lazy to time it. It's not very long, though.

Anyone know what drops the third augury?

4. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I think that one was the sleepywood Ilji (or w/e) questline.

5. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I did the whole line, fought no boss that would drop it, nor was I given it. Even beat up Jr Rog a few times and he didn't drop it.

6. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

He gives you some item to give to Manji. Manji gives you the augyadgbsgfg

edit: this questline gives really good exp lol I haven't trained yet and I'm lvl 49

7. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Thanks. Missed it because I didn't read the entire chat, I suppose.

8. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Could anybody be so kind as to give me an installer instead of Maplestory's pando downloader?
    The downloader does not work and I last patched to 117 so I can't manual patch it =(

9. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I come to this forum almost everyday and I haven't even actually ever seen any game play from any of these 3 new classes lol, haven't even looked at the skills names or anything. So long story short what's Lum similar to and is Kasier pretty awesome (waits for patch)? I been waiting for him only because he used 2-handed sword.

10. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Welp, not being forced to switch kind of ruins the whole "Light/Dark" thing for me.

Link mule status for Lumi it is.

11. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

The closest thing I guess Luminous would be to would be Ice/Lightning Mage. It has some similar attacks.

Kaiser is kind of like Demon Slayer, except he can't float. You spam the basic attack key as your main attack and you have various other skills for things like pushing mobs, pushing yourself into mobs, etc.

12. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I LIKE that you aren't forced into using light or dark automatically. I hate using the second job dark orb skill, and the third job arrow skill.

13. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

My friend and I at MSEA are praying that we're not getting this change. Like, seriously...that forced switch is basically a part of Luminous' uniqueness, it's also heavily story-based and it's not as if you were ever screwed if you changed!

14. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

That's why I always kept telling people to go the path of darkness in the beginning of the story line. The 2nd job skill can easily be substituted for the first job dark skill and the 3rd job light skill can easily be replaced by the 2nd job light skill. I never once touched the 3rd job light skill on KMS.

15. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Few things i've noticed with this patch:

1. They removed the Hellsium equips from the tempest shop (I have no clue why)
    2. The NPC Chat on Y now works again for selecting Yes (Hooray!)

16. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Although I actually liked that as a concept when I played in KMS I HATED it after only lv32 It just got so annoying ha. So I'm actually pretty glad to see implemented.

But you're forced to turn dark in the tutorial right? I haven't started my lumi yet but that seems ewwy

17. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Of course. Can anybody link me to the GMS Luminous tutorial where someone doesn't skip the text too quickly?

18. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

I would have probably chosen light but oh well at least levelling will be easier now. I’m not sure how I feel about the gauge changes. I get what people are saying about how it can be better but it seems to go against the point of the class.

19. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Do u need to max Magic guard for toggle state to show up?

20. Default Re: GMS v124 - Luminous

Well
    It does fit the whole choice between dark and light
    Kudos to nexon America for doing stuff themselves