1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default IWillDominate of Dignitas permabanned by the Tribunal & banned from competing in LoL

Yep, he got dunked by the Tribunal for horrible, toxic behavior and banned from competing in LoL for 1 year as a result

Gee gee and good riddance. One spot open in Dignitas now.

2. Default Re: IWillDominate of Dignitas permabanned by the Tribunal & banned from competing in

Yeah everyone everywhere was in uproar about this. RiotTiza, a local Rioter to one chat room, confirmed that he's not coming back to compete for a long time.

3. Default Re: IWillDominate of Dignitas permabanned by the Tribunal & banned from competing in

I don't play LoL, but from the sounds of it, the guy deserved it. He's the exact kind of player my brother is on that game, and many other friends of his as well. I can't stand players that are like that. The game completely consumes them and they have no sense of restraint or self-control. It's a game. It's meant to be enjoyed, and a competitive environment certainly doesn't take away from that. Lost the round because of something completely stupid/weird/funny? Learn from it and play better next time.
    Last edited by Justin; 2012-12-05 at 03:28 AM.

4. Default Re: IWillDominate of Dignitas permabanned by the Tribunal & banned from competing in

Never liked him. He gets butthurt and rages in his own Stream. Deserved it.

5. Default Re: IWillDominate of Dignitas permabanned by the Tribunal & banned from competing in

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: IWillDominate of Dignitas permabanned by the Tribunal & banned from competing in

IMHO, it still wouldn't matter. He was incredibly toxic towards others, and very few people will miss him. His notorious reputation will remain with him for quite some time. Plus, I would not want him to come back to play LoL at all. In fact, I personally think he should not come back to LoL and find something else better to do. (aka, "get lost")