1. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

*Cringe* I know I'm going to be a hypocrite for doing this, but I'm really desperate on getting to level 200 on my Hero just to get this off my chest. RLH should have saved me the complaint IF I didn't bother waiting because of bad timing. I'm not gonna bother with LHC because you all know how much I feel about it.

Basically the best training spot is at Strongholds, but the thing is, I can't find a party or person that wants to party with me at Strongholds. The spot I have in mind is the Night Walker mobs (AKA Advance Knight A) since it's very less potion consuming when training there because with Panic inflicted on them, I'll take 1 damage per hit from one attack and 2k damage from another which is really helpful.

I have a range of 27932 ~ 39285 with Rage, Witch Stew, Dark Angelic Blessing, and Level 10 (+ 2 SP Bonus) Maple Warrior.

Here's the question: Should I really train while people I party with AFK? Because it's a party play, whenever I fight these mobs alone, I get the most amount of EXP + 250% Bonus EXP including Holy Symbol while others get the least + 250% Bonus EXP.

Especially buff mules such as

Phantom A with Hyper Body, Holy Symbol, and Advance Bless
    Phantom B with Iron Will, Combat Orders, and Sharp Eyes
    etc.

So yeah.

2. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

I've tried this before and it failed miserably.

If you're going to Drill Hall, your afk'ers better have some form of auto pot. The middle platform isn't a safe place to afk even so you will either have to kill fast or consistently rush them away.

3. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

The only safe map to afk in is hall of honor. Anywhere else and you are risking deaths. Lots of them.

4. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

I don't know if this still works, but you could put them on Carrot Chairs so they're too high up for the mobs to hit.
    Some friends and I did this back when SH was glitched and mobs wouldn't attack.

5. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

That doesn't work anymore at DH2. If he's training on Adv Knight As (I think the map is Knight's District 1 or 2?) there are AFK spots.

6. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male

Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

For those of you wondering, Advance Knights A (which I call them Night Walkers) are at Knight's Chamber 1. Which is the place I'm talking about.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That's a terrible map. Advance knight Bs are far better because i believe they hit less they're weak to an element (i assume) and they don't lunge as part of their attack making it harder and more awkward to hit them.

8. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male

Actually, they aren't good because their attack is based on magic. Pretty much they'll hit more.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

As will still hit further, due to the lunge.

Either way, those aren't maps for AFKers.

10. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male

I Rush them to the corner, or use Monster Magnet on them from the opposite side of the platform so I don't have to go to the opposite side of the platform to rush them to the direction.

Also! Advance Knight A don't attack you if you're on the middle of the ladder since their range isn't good enough. You have to be either near or at the top or bottom of the ladder in order for them to hit you.

11. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

It misses the party exp bonus, but what I did is have a buff mule hanging on a rope outside Training Halls, and every 3 minutes when HS runs out I'd just go out and rebuff.

HS is 1.5x soloing now so you get good exp anyway. And since you're training solo, if anyone's forming a party there they'll ask you.

12. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

You can afk leech at SH with a flying mount cant you? assuming that you can soar for an infinite amount of time

13. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

Soaring mounts fall after like a minute.

14. Default Re: Should I really train at Strongholds while people in my party AFK?

I had people with auto pot leeching off me. Told them to always check their pots and made sure their pets were fed. HoH is another story, so easy for them to just leech off the ladder and so more willing people