1. Default Any tips for fighting Hilla?

So I just reached Lv. 120 on my Wild Hunter (No free Mastery Book, sadly,) and I've unlocked Hilla in Azwan for the first time. I was thinking about fighting Hilla for the fun of w/ a random party, but wouldn't be sure what to do. Is there anything special I have to do, or do I just go up there and attempt to kill her?

2. Default Re: Any tips for fighting Hilla?

Every time the little helper person announces something, Stop attacking. If its Damage Reflect it always pops up a quarter second before the helper person says something, which will pretty much get you killed every time. All the other times its not too bad, Stay in the pentacle, avoid the tombstones, etc.

3. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Any tips for fighting Hilla?

Yea but Hillia's DR animation happens before the dr takes affect so really you need to be looking if hillia starts making a hexagon shield (kinda like a BtlMs party shield but redish instead of blue) you have about 1 sec from when she start the animation to when she is DRed

4. Default Re: Any tips for fighting Hilla?

Alternatively, you can avoid getting 1/1'd by running into hilla to take her body damage if the barrier is nowhere near you.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Any tips for fighting Hilla?

Does anyone have tips for hard hilla?

6. Default Re: Any tips for fighting Hilla?

Or just time it yourself. I almost never die at Hilla because I time her DRs.

The first DR happens at about 90% HP. Just attack between animations when she reaches around that health.

Subsequent DRs occur every 80 seconds after the last one began. Or if you don't want to calculate 80 seconds, just take the time when her DR ends minus 1 minute.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Oh yea your dmg against Hillia will be halved due to Hillia being strong to all elements and is phy resist so dont expect to kill her at 120

8. Default Re: Any tips for fighting Hilla?

I crash after 80-85 sec, cause it usually ends up in the 85-90 sec interval.

9. Default Re: Any tips for fighting Hilla?

Hilla is probably one of the easiest bosses in the game. Watch out for damage reflect, like others have said you get a notification for everything she does. The towers that pull you are annoying at times, but other than that and damage reflect its a pretty simple fight. Even if you do die you respawn in a map where you can rebuff and start fighting again where you left off. Dont worry about losing exp either because you dont.

10. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

I would also beef up a bit before attempting solos. Normal Hilla herself isn't as much of an issue as it is her defense and the timer.