Thread: Aggro System

1. Default Aggro System

Does anyone understand how it works? It makes literally zero sense to me. Specifically inquiring about Empress with two people.

I currently am #1 on aggro GUI. One thing -- I'm not online.

It doesn't go by who's doing the most DPS at that moment. It doesn't go by who's done the most damage. It doesn't go by who entered the map first. It doesn't go by who's spent the most time attacking.

DR still follows the expected pattern, even with aggro constantly changing.

There are three things that tell aggro: Boss Notification bar, Aggro GUI, and the text in the middle of the screen. 90% of the time they all say different things (usually only 2/3 are visible).

This is causing unnecessary deaths and wasted wheels.

Is anyone else having problems understanding the system or is it just me?

2. Default Re: Aggro System

We've completely stopped paying any attention to the Aggro GUI. On the first day, someone who disconnected took the top spot, then when someone died the GUI doubled. So far, I've found it safer just to follow the boss notification bar.

3. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Aggro System

Every time I duo with someone, for some reason, when I get sent out to the scrubby garden -- it gives me aggro. It's super weird. x_x

4. Default Re: Aggro System

I've just been completely ignoring it because I have no idea what it's doing.

5. Default Re: Aggro System

Doesn't work properly, its useless.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

My Emp runs just make fun of the list to see who's #1 and in Top 6.

7. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

We just went back to crashing/binding like normal in our runs. pomegranate can be hilarious though, especially when a Bishop who hasn't attacked has the aggro. Either it never worked as some of us thought it would or Nexon somehow screwed it up.

8. Default Re: Aggro System

Maybe it displays aggro properly and Nexon has just always had pineappleed up aggro. That would explain the DR spam. 3-4 spams in a row when no one is attacking is just stupid.