Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

No they are not.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

more hits doesn't increase crit chance, it just averages the crit damage rates as half of the damage done can be crit and half not etc rather than black white crit or no crit. so the only situation where it would be better is if you are in a situation where you only need half of the damage to crit to finish off the monster(or your damage hit cap is the more obvious one). against a sandbag with infinite hp, statistacally they should do the same damage.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Maybe they could make an archer class that uses a ballista that angles itself toward the mouse cursor and is subjected to the usual laws of gravity. They could make it so that the accuracy stat determines how close it gets to the cursor with each shot, and every time a skill is used consecutively it lowers the player's accuracy by a certain %, and then the accuracy could slowly rise back to its full value as the player uses other skills.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

well that sucks :/

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

that actually sound pretty cool

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

Question about the new ignore monster def..

How does the new ignore monster def work? does it stack each other on potential ignore?
    Does it still have 100% ignore as max stack?

and What is the new fourmla for the new ignore monster def is?

6. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

And I'm pretty sure this is outdated since Big Bang.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Also, if Kanna is released, it's going to get ridiculous.
    I'm pretty sure her link skill was Total Damage +5/10% (It has 2 levels) and her character card was boss damage.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They are really going to need to give us more slots lol.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

I don't normally hate new classes, but when I do, it's because even the slightest nerf defeats the very point of their existence.

An HP warrior was a good idea. Undermining the benefits of one by making it cast from HP, with ever increasing and oftentimes outrageous skill costs, instead of simply reducing the damage of their attacks, was not. While Slayers get various DF reductions through hyper skills and rebalancing, Avengers seem more and more like a borderline suicidal class that are the Drps to Slayers' Palaroes. Sacrificing thousands of HP just to use a single attack? At least Mages were using MP to do it, and not actual health.

Honestly, I would've just rather had them switch Demon Slayer's primary stat from STR to HP and call it a day. HP warrior niche filled. Problem solved. No new filler class tacked on. Instead, they could've made a a different class that actually served a purpose. Or just buffed up underpowered classes to make them competitive again.

Sadly, I haven't been excited about a new class since Demon Slayer. Hayato was cool, until Hyper Skills made him obsolete. Now it's gotten to the point where new classes don't even fill a niche they don't immediately reopen due to a chronic case of doing it wrong.

Which is why this new patch makes me wonder: what exactly is the point of this class? The HP benefits are moot due to being burned away with constant costly attacks, thus reducing survivability by as much as the extra HP increases it, if not more. Its power and mobility is similar to Slayer's, and will be even worse after the 6 months later nerf. Is there something Avenger does that another class doesn't, aside from being new for newness' sake? Or was Demon Slayer Nexon's shark jump, the point at which they stopped innovating and started copypasting? Or is it like Windows, where the first class in every new patch is now assumed to suck, while the second is the real deal?

Also, still waiting on Eckhart and Irena, which would fille the niches of new Claw and Bow users. Shads and Marks got theirs in the form of DBs and Hunters, so why not their other-branch counterparts? :(

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

Meh
    The wat it was before was abit too strong IMO
    And it's not like this thing is going to die as easy as you think

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

Okay, "increases the chances" wasn't the best choice of words.

But what I'm trying to say is that two hits of 100% damage that crit are better than one hit for 200% that crits due to minimum critical damage, mastery, etc.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.458 - Demonic Avenger (2)

That would be true if crits were additive like in the old Maplestory. But with crits being multiplicative, it doesn't matter how many hits there are.