1. Default Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

Currently the number 1 person in Horntail Slayer has 200 kills. Lets say I get to 201 kills and I claim the medal. Will my count be reset to 0 once I claim it? I'm not quite sure how to explain this but, what I am concerned about is, if someone gets 202 kills and takes over me as 1st place, do I still have the 200 kill counts so I can easily reclaim it?

2. Default Re: Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

Yes it resets to 0.
    By your example, if you want to reclaim it you'd have to get 203 more kills.

3. Default Re: Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

oh thanks. This means its easier for me to get the medal like this cuz the other guys who already completed it can't catch back up so fast :D

4. Default Re: Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

Be careful if you're expecting to keep the medal for a while. I know a few people in Bellocan with 300/400+ kills (loldamn) when the current #1 spot is in the 200s.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

This. And you never know when Nexon will reset the kill count and ruin all your hard work... I spent 2 months of running ht x2 every single day and finally claimed the medal. They reset the count in less than a week so I lost it.

6. Default Re: Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

No one really bothers with the medals in GAZED. The same people have had them since the merge happened.

7. Default Re: Does boss killing count reset when you claim the medal?

Also, from personal experience, 200 kills (2 a day) seems like it won't be a big deal, but yeah. It's tough.

It gets real old real fast. Needing six people for an expedition definitely doesn't help.
    That's why I never got Tristan's Successor (200 balrog kills) on my Marksman; needed 6 people for the exped. I got it on my Mercedes because you only need one person in expedition (as well as it taking way less time to kill). Seven kills a day also made it go way faster.

Best of luck, though. I suggest preparing yourself mentally for a very slow return on this investment.