Specifically FP mages, since I believe Bishops have pretty much 100% crits chance, ILs have high crit% as well (not sure about BAMs and Evans, no clue about Lumi, etc.).
I'm thinking these would be the most solid ones:
1. %Crit - would raise DPM by a lot. edit: i stand corrected, it's not as much as I thought, but still one of the best options.
2. %Boss - can't hurt.
3. Large amount of INT. edit: apparently, this does not stack with %int on potential from cubes. craptastic.
4. % of something converted to damage formula. Right now I got 20% of Magic Acc (I got 8146) converted into Damage, which gives me a 1.6k range boost.
5. Attack speed +1. Not sure if this can stack with Decent SI/SI, or replaces them. edit: it does stack yay!
6. Magic Attack. May or may not be hindered by same problems as with #3
Which of these would be the most beneficial in your opinion? Or am I missing something?