Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: [UNOFFICIAL] Southperry Minecraft Server V2

1. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

...to the person that broke into my house in the FTB server:

Nice try, but you won't steal my most valuable stuff ever again after the first time.

2. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

....Any more of this and I'll have to start monitoring you guys. Honestly, only a few of you actually play the FTB server so there are really only about 6 suspects. Grow up kids.

3. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

The Feed The Beast server is down for investigation. It seems someone couldn't keep themselves from stealing things.

I am giving all players 24 hours to come clean. If the guilty party does not come clean, and I find them guilty, they will be banned.

4. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

This makes me wonder if my stuff is okay. I haven't been able to log onto FTB for a while.

5. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

I got this crazy crazy idea, but I need hedge maze blocks. Anyone have any, or have a portal that's near a maze? xd

6. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

The TerraFirmaCraft server will be updated tonight. They also have their own launcher so you don't have to patch the game manually anymore.

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

SOoooo, how are the servers going? I know i should play more minecraft but i think i burned myself out of the game lol.

But now that im seeing a terrafirmacraft server i may think of trying it out, i liked the whole concept of that mod.

8. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

Sluggish. People lost interest pretty quickly. I'm trying to think of ways to make my server investment worth it. ><

I'm currently rewriting the website so that its a bit cleaner.... its a project.

9. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

Blame Monster Hunter, at least for me.

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

Heh, minecraft can get boring without a clear view of what to do in it. Have you tried doing some kind of Role Play server or anything?

11. Default Re: Southperry Minecraft Server V2

I'll play again once I figure out how to fix the framerate drop problems I've been having with the FTB modpack.