1. Default Into The Storm Check-Off event Question

One of the requirements for the event is to unlock at least one Inner Ability by gaining Honor EXP from Azwan. Does this means that I have to unlock a new Inner Ability tier again, or already have one unlocked? (ie: If I already have one unlocked during the event, I have to unlock another in order to complete the requirements.)

2. Default Re: Into The Storm Check-Off event Question

I think you need to get another one.

3. Default Re: Into The Storm Check-Off event Question

Guess I'm not gonna do it then. My Mihile has one Inner Ability and I will only be able to be on for the next 3 hours until Friday.

4. Default Re: Into The Storm Check-Off event Question

If I'm reading this correctly then it says you are able to complete the requirements throughout your whole account? It's somewhat vague and knowing Nexon there's a chance it's not true but I have completed 2 out of the 3 and I am about to test a character who hasn't Azwaned before, as far as I know to see how true the bolded statement may be.

5. Default Re: Into The Storm Check-Off event Question

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...079%26nxid%3D6

Hime answered a question on it; it still is ambiguous but I choose to interpret it as if one character has a level unlocked it should be fine.

6. Default Re: Into The Storm Check-Off event Question

Might as well just go unlock the first line on a new character just in case, it's super easy anyway.