1. Default Phantom training place

Hey guys, I've reached with my phantom to lvl 146, and i have no idea where to train anymore... Any idea for quick place?

2. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: Phantom training place

LHC and ToT are your best bets. RLH and DRPQ are good alternatives, but they are limited entries.

3. Default Re: Phantom training place

Where in LHC?

4. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Lion Heart Castle, called Lion King's Castle in GMS. In El Nath if you go to Sharp Cliff 4, there will be a rope with a portal on top all the way at the top left of the map.

5. Default Re: Phantom training place

Monster Park is also decent. Getting 5 tickets per day should still give you around 9% each time with HS if you do the most basic dungeon.

6. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

In case that wasn't a typo, do the quests offered there. Otherwise, you have no choice but to train at Crockies, which is the first map (and is still good). If you do, Bearwolves are good but it depends on whether or not you can find a (good) party.

I'm told Monster Park is also a good choice.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

MP is a decent place which makes level 96-134 so god dam annoying that you can't do mp at all which is stupid as fk

8. Default Re: Phantom training place

I agree. Generally the only thing you can do at this stage is to PQ like a maniac, go to LHC (Or Aliens? I think someone said that) and gain some levels doing the Neo City questline so I'm glad I'm over it.

9. Default Re: Phantom training place

From 90-110, you either do PQs or Aliens (aliens is faster), none of which has to do with what the TS is asking for though.

At 146, fastest route is LHC until 160 where you'd move to SH. An alternate route is to do Azwan which isn't too bad its at least better than ToT and the best part is you don't lose xp for dying. Plus you'd be getting honor exp and racking up the coins and circs which isn't a bad deal. Note that training at azwan means that you'd form a party by yourself and enter in party mode however, be sure to pick something suitable for your killing speed. If you can't even solo hard mode on your own then go and do normal, its not that big of a difference. What you'd do is train on the mobs let them keep coming, you don't even have to care about the main totem just kill the rest until timer is up.

10. Default Re: Phantom training place

Ok thanks you guys!