1. Default 2 questions (Fusing items that have an expiring date and soloing KoC Arkarium).

Hi guys, I've been doing a bit of thinking on how to make the best use of my Monster Park coins and maximizing my Noble Mind skill to buff up my Phantom so I thought I'd ask both questions in one thread.

1) Can Spiegelmann's Moustaches be fused together? I'm pretty sure it's a yes but a quick Google search seems to say that it can't so I'd like to know which one is correct.

2) What sort of things should I keep in mind when solo-ing KoC Arkarium? My Wind Breaker has about 12k damage range and can get up to 16% boss, would that roughly be enough?

Thanks in advance!

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 2 questions (Fusing items that have an expiring date and soloing KoC Arkarium).

1. "Duration items cannot be fused."

2. Probably not.

3. Default Re: 2 questions (Fusing items that have an expiring date and soloing KoC Arkarium).

Thought so, but thank you for saving me from epic failure! (Oh, and the equip doesn't have the description somehow which is why I needed to re-confirm). As for the KoC one I'll try it on my own first and get my guild mates to join in if I fail.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 2 questions (Fusing items that have an expiring date and soloing KoC Arkarium).

It's not in the item's description. It's what you get when you try to put it in the fusion window.