1. Default MapleStory Tempest Discussion

So I made this thread so we could discuss the Tempest update and the events. While the events and such aren't out yet, we can see those in the calendar, we have 3 classes coming up, and we've already had one patch.

Firstly, I wonder what's the point of this sickness event for Tempest. I do remember it going off on my Mihile but then I CCed and it came back.
    Secondly, anyone notice how Luminous appears screwed in the events? No Hot Time hat and the only level 70 mastery books are Reflection, Apocalypse, and Morning Star.

2. Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

I notices that actually. Everyone else has a hat, but not Luminous. Hm.

3. Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

Prelude to Tempest is pretty boring, they could of added a few events but I'm fine, I'll just wait until Wednseday.

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

There's too many bugs that are making me mad.

5. Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

Noticed the Hat not being there day 1 of the patch.. . What makes it worse is that the hat gives 30% HP, if it was MP, I wouldn't care as much.

As for the books, I'm hoping the other books are an option as well, not just those 3, which happen to be late skills... I kind of dislike having to pay 100-200m per priority book (Mastery, Crescendo, Sorcery, and Absolute Kill) or more due to Nexon's mistake..

6. Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

hopefully they sneak the hat in or it just doesn't show up in the event window for some reason. luminous is actually the one i'm looking forward to the most because i love his story.

7. Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

This whole sickness deal is silly. However, it is funny to walk into the FM and see everyone sick, reminds me of real life. . .

8. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

New-patch lag made my CPB run fail due to freezing and disconnections.

9. Default Re: MapleStory Tempest Discussion

The whole sickness thing reminded me of this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident Someone probably thought it'd be fun.