1. Default Two questions involving my WH.

So I just made it to Lv. 100 on my Wild Hunter, and have two questions for it.

1) If I don't have any Mastery Books, what's the maximum amounts of SP can I have in one skill? I can't really afford Books w/ 30k.

2) Am I supposed to get the free Mastery Book for at Lv. 120? I thought it was when I reached Fourth Job, but it appears that it's the level for the previous Fourth Job. (I didn't get the Book.)

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Two questions involving my WH.

Most skills have a default max of 10 sp until you get books.

I'm not certain, but the free mastery books may only be for newly created resistance characters. If you character predates the beginning of the event, it may be ineligible.

3. Default Re: Two questions involving my WH.

Actually, the Mastery book for reaching 3rd job should still be obtained. Problem is...did you attain 3rd job after the event ended?

4. Default Re: Two questions involving my WH.

The Mastery Book is a reward for reaching 4th. 3rd was the Scroll. o_O

5. Default Re: Two questions involving my WH.

Oops. When did you reach 4th job then? Let me refer to the notes in the meanwhile.

EDIT: Here's the text about the event:

That basically means you should get the book since you got the scroll.

6. Default Re: Two questions involving my WH.

Yes, I have. Lv. 100 is the new 4th Job level.

7. Default Re: Two questions involving my WH.

I would check if the event is over. If it's not, try getting to level 120 since the prerequisite might not have been adjusted with the level.

EDIT: Silly me. I think it'd be best to see if anyone else has reported this issue since the event isn't over or get to level 120.