Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cash5 I got banned and they wont unban me?

Dear Mapler,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention regarding the status of your account.

After reviewing your records, it appears that your account has been permanently blocked after being found involved in suspicious activities. Additionally, we see that your account has already been reviewed in ticket #19000-1643036.

Due to our findings, I am sorry to inform you that this account will not be released. I will be closing this ticket as a duplicate.

If you would like to review our Terms of Use, please refer to our website at http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/.

Please be aware that submitting multiple tickets regarding the same issue is considered an abuse of the ticketing system. I ask that you please refrain from doing so as it is an unacceptable method when attempting to request assistance.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

GM Skelorm
    Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I was fasley banned and they keep denying my tickets saying that?

Does this GM hate me?

I wrote an amazing appeal..

I don't deserve this ban.. I've seen ticket replys where they got second chances..?

How is this ticket system fair when players get second chances for hacking and others do not?

That is not fair. I have sent a total of 3 appeals and after the first deny the other 2 kept getting closed..

What can I do to get un perm banned?

2. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

You can't do anything. You've already tried. Either walk away, or make a new account. There's nothing else you can do.

3. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

What does ticket #19000-1643036 say?

4. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and I am sorry to see that you were not able to log into your account. I apologize that I was not able to assist you sooner. I understand that you may be puzzled regarding why you are not able to log into the account. I'm sorry that you had to endure this situation.

After investigating this issue, our records indicate that your account was blocked after being found participating in malicious activities. Due to the nature of this situation, I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to release your account.

Please understand that all users are required to play by the rules. For further review of these rules, please review our Terms of Use at http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,

GM Skelorm
    Nexon America Inc.

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

5. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

I like how they're always vague about it. Why is giving details such a bad thing to do?

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

So the most obvious question that comes to mind is:
    What'd you do before getting banned?

7. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Training at Aliens and then I disconnected out of nowhere to the whole "your account has been blocked thing"

8. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Care to post your

?

9. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

10. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

You got perma-banned by a GM and it looks like they have proof, otherwise they would probably give you a "second chance". Try posting this on Nexon forums and see what happens. If nothing else we'll get another epic GM-video-proof ownage.

11. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Yeah, you got perma-owned by a GM. Auto bans only result in temporary bans, usually up to a month or so.

12. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

They answer on the forums? Really? And they could unban me there?

13. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Well they're sure not going to answer here.

14. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Well they sure didn't answer my tickets. What makes you think id have luck there.

15. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Because they would take the time to prove their point. They've done it in the past

16. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

If TS doesn't know what you are referring to, it's this: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=60025

17. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Uh, I stopped playing maple a while ago for a few months, came back to try luminous. I try logging into one mule account, to find out it has been permabanned, I thought some chars i made in el nido were on it but that turned out to be another account.

My ticket stated
    Spoiler

This was on the 12th I think
    Today i got a reply
    Spoiler

So I logged in to check my bera account. My mage, level 135 last i played it. was level 163 in future ereve.

It had about 230 dark tokens, tons of recipes, some MMB, 46mil mesos and etc from the mutant ribbon pigs.

Obviously whoever got into my account had been botting/hacking in that place, yet they simply unbanned me with all the items still there. I don't play bera anymore so it doesn't make much difference. Just replying to inquire how mine would be unbanned when caught in the act, and not others?

18. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

Nexon has never really been consistent with anything.

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@MrFry;

That is such an absurd story. Only goes to show that not only does Nexon's PR suck, but they are so insanely inconsistent that it is a literal toss-up on what they will do when you submit a ticket.

20. Default Re: I got banned and they wont unban me?

I doubted I'd even get a reply from them about it. I had tickets open for months before even being looked at. The account I could care less for, quit bera a while ago, thought I had some el nido characters on it but they're on a dif account. Didn't think they would unban it either, I mean it was caught hacking, I was just hoping for an answer to why it was banned more than an unbanning. But they gave both.