Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default The Inner Ability Thread

Hey, Title kinda gives away the purpose of this thread

Surprised this thread doesn't exist! SORRY IF IT DOES!

Anyway thought I might as well start one since I'm sure a lot of you guys will be thinking the same as me and starting to azwan again with the recent inner ability system buff. <3

So I'll start!

Gonna hoard some circs and reset once i get 3L (maybe) I'm very inpatient lol
    Last edited by Foxino; 2013-06-06 at 04:49 AM.

2. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Thumbs up for this thread. I'm not able to post anything yet as Aswan is only out next week for MapleSEA but I'm planning to rush it to reach level 70 Honour before the Aswan nerf for us, and this will be useful for me because I'm aiming for some very specific bonuses.

3. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

IŽll be posting soon enough myself.
    IŽve already have 8 S ranks before we even got this update but I got:
    Def. Str+Dex. Dex % to Str conversion. 20%? buff increase duration. Def. Str+Dex again.
    So I stopped at Def + Str for now.

4. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Got this back in August on my Bishop off a rank 8 circulator of all things. Why you no S rank matk?!
    Spoiler

Oh and er, ignore the censorship.

5. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

I got a s'hitload of S ranks spending my ~100 5/6/7/8 circulators last night but the only really useful one I got was 9% boss damage, which isn't as good as %crit or %buff duration for me. sadlyfe.

Currently stopped at S-rank ~32% avoid to HP (for a Phantom... this is pretty boss) and S-rank +str/dex.
    Last edited by Aflac; 2012-11-30 at 03:13 PM.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

@Above, That's pretty much the best I got as well. The only other notable IAs were +25 STR and +24 DEX. Haven't hit Boss % or Crit % yet.

7. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Got an S-rank 43% MDEF to damage one, which, since it was my Hero, was like +400 range. Decided to keep going, hoping for weapon speed or %damage.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Got this a while ago, haven't reset it. I'm stocking up on a TON of circulators and will use them when I get my third line!

9. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Is it wise to stock up on Rank 8 Circulators with the recent increased chances or go for the Rank 5 and/or Special ones?

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i got S rank, +9% damage to targets freezed, stunned or blinded, recubed and got
    A rank, +7% damage to normal monsters.

i'll have to check how that works eventually won't i? ._.
    also, PSA about +stats, it doesn't seem to be affected by potentials, or it wasn't when i tested it months ago

11. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Yeah, it doesn't. I got +31 Int yesterday and my Int only went up by 31. If potential did affect it it would've been a lot more than that.

12. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Welp a few months back my corsair got 13% chance to ignore cooldown on his one and only line. It makes for really good stuff when it comes to dice roll. 13% of the time (between 1 in 7 and 1 in 8 times) you get to decide if you what you rolled was good or if you want something else :D

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i guess this is a good thread as any, about that 7% damage to mobs, it's 1.07x damage on top of zerk, no idea if it stacks with total damage additively or multiplicatively, but it certainly doesn't work on bosses.

should i test LHC mobs?

14. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Now that you mention it... My damage did go up by at least 50-60k with a 6% total damage inner ability. I haven't done any testing yet, but it looks like it is multiplicative with total damage.

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'd like to get boss damage, if that thing works the same way as this, it's a MASSIVE upgrade, if not, it's still 15% or so boss damage.

16. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

Well I did some testing, and it looks like it is multiplicative with total damage. Before the 6% total damage inner ability, I was just barely scraping 900k per hit with max stacks on arcane aim and +30% total damage from potential.

Now with the 6% damage from inner potential (with max arcane aim, +30% total damage).
    I managed to hit a 957k, which is slightly higher than I should be hitting if it was additive with total damage from potential.

17. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Keeping this for now, but I still have:

23 rank 7s
    42 rank 6s
    40 rank 5s
    10 rank 4s
    1 rank 2 and 3
    6 special circulators...

EDIT: Wanted to try my luck and got...

3% boss more, 4% INT goes into LUK, and 50 WP DEF.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default The Inner Ability Thread

It's better with buff mastery. You still have normal cooldown but if i want to keep the buff i can keep it for an extra 100ish more seconds

19. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread

20. Default Re: The Inner Ability Thread